Discussion Saints drinks

How'd that end up Mowman?

I can't smell Southern without reeching now.....consumed to much of it when I was 17 think it was cool to chug a bottle down as quick as possible. It wasnt.
Didn't pull up to bad Verdun, have been back on it for about 2 years after a long absence from it

I really like a southern but I have many friends who had a similar experience to verdun and can’t look at it.

Hurt by over indulgence, can not go near it now. I am still reminded by several mates about how bad I was after that incident.

Love whisky not Southern Comfort.

Saying that others can enjoy.

Today I am being treated for fathers day going out for dinner at a Mexican place may have a margarita .....hoping it is in celebration of a Saints win.

Hurt by over indulgence, can not go near it now. I am still reminded by several mates about how bad I was after that incident.

Today I am being treated for fathers day going out for dinner at a Mexican place may have a margarita .....hoping it is in celebration of a Saints win.

Restaurants, I remember those. :( Have a few for us victorians.

Have a great time and enjoy

Restaurants, I remember those. :( Have a few for us victorians.

Yes mate it is easy to take for granted, my best mate lives in Melbourne and is not happy over there. (even if he is a Collingwood supporter he is a good bloke)

Part of me just wants to stay at home, cook eat and drink but it is good for someone else to do the work.

Will give a report on the restaurant.

The state govt down here is giving vouchers to travel in the state (up to $500 for a family), will be taking advantage of it with a trip to the Northern part of the state soon where I will give the wineries a crack

Yes mate it is easy to take for granted, my best mate lives in Melbourne and is not happy over there. (even if he is a Collingwood supporter he is a good bloke)

Part of me just wants to stay at home, cook eat and drink but it is good for someone else to do the work.

Will give a report on the restaurant.

The state govt down here is giving vouchers to travel in the state (up to $500 for a family), will be taking advantage of it with a trip to the Northern part of the state soon where I will give the wineries a crack

I can't wait to be able to get out, enjoy it for all of us and report back. I'm hanging to get to Tassie again now. Those weird mountain ghost towns appeal to me for some reason. A bit of West coast would be good too. I haven't seen any of that area.

Sep 14, 2008
L2 A30
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Apparently the growlers are selling well.

Refilled & rebranded

7224687e46ee418c5ab9a9e63ea516b8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MUFKilda

Premiership Player
Oct 8, 2017
Manchester, England
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United, Hibernian FC
For macro breweries Guinness is my staple. For lagers it's usually Peroni, or, if wanting something weaker, Carlsberg.
I will vary it up for micro breweries, going for milk stouts, ales and flavoured lagers.

For spirits, which I rarely touch, brandy or gin and tonic.

Sep 27, 2008
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Chelsea, Black Caps, Subiaco
I feel like it's too early to have a drink today. 3 o'clock you can convince yourself that it's beer o'clock. 1 seems like alco territory.

12pm is normally the earliest time that drinking is acceptable but our game started at 11am Perth time today so I made an exception.

I drink more when we have a close stressful game like today too so I'm already half cut and it's only mid afternoon here.

St Kilda sending their supporters into alcoholism since the late 1800s.

Imagine how much our supporters would've drunk back in the early days when we won all those spoons, our players probably joined them.

I can't smell Southern without reeching now.....consumed to much of it when I was 17 think it was cool to chug a bottle down as quick as possible. It wasnt.

Ouzo was a favorite of mine until one fateful day....

A couple of quite Jameson’s and then onto a few we’ll earned beers, i barrack hard for the mighty saints.

I go the other way round, but i didn't start during the game.
I have a can of "Pirate Life " "Cashmere" which is OK , but too malty to drink a lot of it.
So i think i'll follow up with the 8 year old Canada Club i got for fathers day.

Got a bit cocky as a young lad and decided to take on a big bottle of OP Bundy , the Bear won easily and i was sick for two days , cant even look at it anymore

I had a bottle given to me and cracked it the other night, it's not my favourite but it's better than I remembered it. I thought it was pretty much Johnny Walker red with a fancy label. The Crown lager of scotch. It's not amazing but it does the job and you don't cry when it goes down too quickly like a good bottle.

Back