Multiplat Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War

Worldwide reveal 26 August 2020. Worst kept secret confirmed that SHG was booted off the project and confirmed to be from 3arc and Raven.

Wonder what aspects of MW they keep and what they dump. Crossplay and their more friendly MTX system should be non-negotiables to stay. Reckon we go back to prestige system as well

Mar 26, 2012
Block 123
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Dallas Cowboys, FC St. Pauli

Worldwide reveal 26 August 2020. Worst kept secret confirmed that SHG was booted off the project and confirmed to be from 3arc and Raven.

Wonder what aspects of MW they keep and what they dump. Crossplay and their more friendly MTX system should be non-negotiables to stay. Reckon we go back to prestige system as well

This is great news!

Looking forward to this one, hoping for a return to the BLOPS1 style maps

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Why were SHG booted off? Wasn't it their turn this year? (Although I'm thankful it isn't. WW2 and AW were awful).

nicko99

Club Legend
Jul 11, 2007
Victoria
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Western Warriors
Next Gen version is retailing for $109 and current Gen is $89 at JB HiFi
Its $119 at EB

I guess no one is buying this game at launch lol

Next Gen version is retailing for $109 and current Gen is $89 at JB HiFi
Its $119 at EB

I guess no one is buying this game at launch lol
There is going to be a cross gen option available. I.e if you get it you can download on your PS4/Xbox then re-download with save progress if you buy the new gen consoles but only if you buy the cross gen edition of the game

Cattas_21

Team Captain
Sep 6, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Philadelphia Eagles, Arsenal
Just watched the multiplayer reveal. This looks so bad lol. Typical Treyarch cartoony graphics, horrible small boring 3 lane maps again, guns look plastic and sound like pea shooters. Apparently the gameplay was from a PS5, but to me it looks like Goldeneye from N64

Just watched the multiplayer reveal. This looks so bad lol. Typical Treyarch cartoony graphics, horrible small boring 3 lane maps again, guns look plastic and sound like pea shooters. Apparently the gameplay was from a PS5, but to me it looks like Goldeneye from N64

I think your eyes are painted on if I am being honest here.

I hate the 3 lane map design. It's lazy design and gets boring.
But when they deviate from 3LM like in the BO4 DLC and some of the brand new MW maps they get blasted for how bad they are.

3LM are in cod games because they work for the fast paced shooter game they’re after

That's cool, just my opinion. I think yours are painted on too if you disagree with me. I guess we have something in common haha ;)

Happy to be similar.

Aug 23, 2007
Bay 131 @ (Port) Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Port Magpies
This looks like the classic CoDs and I'm all for it.

MW felt a bit dull and the new gameplay mechanics just resulted in camping and classic maps playing nothing like they used to. Warzone is what MW will be remembered for and so it should, its absolutely fantastic and plays way better than the regular multiplayer.

Infinity Ward spent so much time working on gun animations and sounds that they forgot to make good maps to use them on and when they brought back classic maps they added bullshit extras to them which ****ed with the flow. I'll take a downgrade on the weapons side of things if Treyarch can nail the maps. The 3 lane design is superior to the jumbled mess we got with MW.

Should’ve just been a Black Ops 1 remaster if im being honest. I just want to relive the heyday of my favourite CoD again... i guess most of the maps will end up in this new one though.

Back