Game Day AFL Round 17: West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda @ The Gabba Thursday 5.10 pm AWST 10th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im super excited about this game. I think Hammer will have a blinder and surprise us all. He is a tough competitor and will never give up. Hopefully his speed deficiencies will be some what negated by his thirst for the contest.

West Coast by 14 in a tough rain affected match. Ryan to kick the winner

Im super excited about this game. I think Hammer will have a blinder and surprise us all. He is a tough competitor and will never give up. Hopefully his speed deficiencies will be some what negated by his thirst for the contest.

West Coast by 14 in a tough rain affected match. Ryan to kick 4, Cole to kick the winner

Fixed

Haven't really seen him run but how much slower would Brayshaw be compared with Redden? I imagine it would be kinda like for like and if he puts his best foot forward then it would be Reddens spot he would be taking in the future.

On SM-N950F using BigFooty.com mobile app

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have a Board meeting starting at 5.30 tonight and for the first time in a long time, I am going to be on time to the board meeting and not even worrying about the scores.

That said, I am hoping for a brilliant surprise at 7.30 when I hear that Fingers Ainsworth, The Hammer and Exxon Valdes have stepped up big time to smash the Saints and we win the midfield battle and Monocle gives O'Brien a standing ovation for the midfield depth he has amassed for the club.

I will be waiting with baited breath to see if Tom Cole can continue his scoring streak and make it 3 goals in 3 matches!!!

Let's hope the only time we hear "Saints Go Marching In" is once Eastcoasteagle gets his sorry arse down to Acland Street, buys an old vinyl LP and shares it with the site.

1599712855568.png

Showers across Brisbane already.

It's cold, wet, squally and generally miserable out there.

Welcome to the "Sunshine State".

I live in woolloongabba - been very overcast all day but no rain here yet. About 40% chance of rain right now & wouldnt be surprised if we got a drizzle. But forecast is ~20% chance of rain between 6pm & 9pm... we may get away with a dry game 🤞

I live in woolloongabba - been very overcast all day but no rain here yet. About 40% chance of rain right now & wouldnt be surprised if we got a drizzle. But forecast is ~20% chance of rain between 6pm & 9pm... we may get away with a dry game 🤞

I'm a fit further out from the city, chunky couple of showers just passed through.

Great suburb by the way, lived there when I first came to Qld. :thumbsu:

Duggan 100 games today, doesn’t turn 24 until December. It’s feels like he’s been around forever.

Meanwhile at the cattery, 34 gamer Nakia Cockatoo has been signed off for the rest of the season.

For those around here in 2014 most were quite disappointed to have not had the chance to pick nakia up at the time, he really bolted to pick 10. But I think Duggan has proven to have been a terrific pick up at 11.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back