Roast Media Shakes Head, Part 7

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I cant fathom how Walsh and Bickley got the arse yet cRowie (like the cockroach he is) survives

unbelievable

He should have been the first out the door

If they really wanted to cut back they could just go with the outsourced Blight & Wildy program - I'm not sure why they have both, they just go over the exact same stuff in the later program anyway. Here in Perth 6PR just has Hutchie's Sports Day WA from 6.00-8.00pm.

Jarrod Walsh yesterday, Bickley today.

s**t Rowe and KG will probably get the show next year and accept a case of wine and a slab of beer a week.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So basically if you talk like a bogan, dribble endlessly about fishing & rusden black guts juvenile bets with guests who couldn't give two fcks you are set for life in Adelaide radio?

Why are you even asking? ;)

I wonder if AA will finally let KG die?

Haven't listened to 5AA in years but vaguely recall Bickley's entire schtick was taking the counter view and falling back on his ambassador duties when the Crows took too much heat. Won't be missed at all, absolute deadweight.

Haven't listened to 5AA in years but vaguely recall Bickley's entire schtick was taking the counter view and falling back on his ambassador duties when the Crows took too much heat. Won't be missed at all, absolute deadweight.

He's ambassadoring away like mad this afternoon - suggesting Jake Lever at Melbourne is a comparable bust to Gibbs at Crows. Oh - and the club can't be blamed for Gibbs's shitness :rolleyes:

lol Rowie the ol' cockroach. Not even atomic covid can knock him off a perch he should never have been on in the first place.

Glad Bernie Vince and Jarman are holding onto their jobs though hey.

Get ready for cheap Theo DORODERDORODERRROLOUS clones across the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back