Game Day AFL Round 17: West Coast Eagles vs St Kilda @ The Gabba Thursday 5.10 pm AWST 10th of September 2020.

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
This quarter is for our season.

If there was ever a season where Simpson needs to pull a never used, motivational bake out of his back pocket, its now

BT can't stop mixing up O'Neill, Ainsworth & Brayshaw.
And Rotham with Brander.

This is at least the third game he's got them confused. They do look similar though but C'mon bro

I'd love to see Ryan build his tank and become a full-time midfielder. Dude looks like he's playing in Matrix bullet time when he's in form.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree mate. He.hasnt been best on but he has been servicable.
Ainsworth I'm not worried about but Brayshaw is a vanilla nothing player. There is no strength I'm seeing in anything he is showing. No attributes at all. How is he playing AFL because I cant see talent or improvement in him. No speed. Skills look average and just doesn't go for the hard ball when he has too. Seen him back out when he need to crash a pack last quarter. Usually there is something to work with but he hasn't got much to provide at all. Is a list clogger.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Just quitely, can we all take a couple of minutes to laugh at St Kilda?

What sort of "Finals contender" can't beat our pack of C grade losers who are dropping like flies players all over the ground.

Won't waste my time tuning into any finals they're in unless we're playing them. Just not quite there yet. Their board must be having a melt down.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back