BigFooty Optimist
Aug 19, 2016
Perth, WA
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Some people in here raise a good point.

We are a less talented team in 2020 than we were in 2018.

Our recruiters have played it safe and taken low risk low reward players with our speculative picks.

I don’t think our window will close next year but we do need a bit of a refresh.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

How exactly are we less talented than in 2018?

The only players we’re missing from that team who aren’t playing atm are LeGod and Willie. Aside from that, we have Nic back and have picked up Kelly. I’d argue we’re actually more talented now, we just have to get Rioli back.

Genghis Tron

HBF
Koala Light vs Dark Charity Match Gumbies FFC - Sweet F.A.
Apr 6, 2020
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
The Void
How exactly are we less talented than in 2018?

The only players we’re missing from that team who aren’t playing atm are LeGod and Willie. Aside from that, we have Nic back and have picked up Kelly. I’d argue we’re actually more talented now, we just have to get Rioli back.
I was going to say the same thing.

I don't think this is the best year for any team to be judged on.

WC are still a bloody good team, one of the best the last few years.

Sep 28, 2009
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Reading FC
I think people overthink these things. This week we will be missing Yeo, Shuey, Redden and Hutchings from our midfield stocks and Rioli, Cripps, Venables and Jones from our small forwards. Adding to that Cameron and Petch are underdone. We are going to struggle. There's not a lot Simmo can do about that. He's not a magician.

ziad

Brownlow Medallist
May 2, 2009
Sydney
AFL Club
West Coast
I think people overthink these things. This week we will be missing Yeo, Shuey, Redden and Hutchings from our midfield stocks and Rioli, Cripps, Venables and Jones from our small forwards. Adding to that Cameron and Petch are underdone. We are going to struggle. There's not a lot Simmo can do about that. He's not a magician.
So with only your 'minor outs' a man dawn with Hutch, Archee with a broken finger, Sheed with a hammy, Jetta with a calf, and two very sore kids (of what is public) Simmo could not conjure a win againstr the ARC.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Need a gif of Simmo giving it to insidious just before the siren went.

b50442edca401c30eb39db4feb4f2984.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back