The Association Football AFL Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

That's a massive win for us. To end up 8 points behind midway through the final quarter needing two goals to get back in front and managing to kick three unanswered to win it was huge. Keeps our top four chances alive.

We were missing probably 7-8 or our best 22.

Shuey
Yeo
Sheed
Redden
Cripps
Jetta
Hutchings
Rioli
Ah Chee
McGovern (for most the game)

I mean all those guys would probably be in our best 22. Ah Chee probably borderline but the rest are, yet we managed to get it done. Pretty happy with the boys effort. Kelly, NN, Gaff and Ryan were huge for us.

That's a massive win for us. To end up 8 points behind midway through the final quarter needing two goals to get back in front and managing to kick three unanswered to win it was huge. Keeps our top four chances alive.

We were missing probably 7-8 or our best 22.

Shuey
Yeo
Sheed
Redden
Cripps
Jetta
Hutchings
Rioli
Ah Chee
McGovern (for most the game)

I mean all those guys would probably be in our best 22. Ah Chee probably borderline but the rest are, yet we managed to get it done. Pretty happy with the boys effort. Kelly, NN, Gaff and Ryan were huge for us.
That was as meritorious a win as I can remember. We had every right to fold in that last quarter, but our key players stood up when it really mattered.

I know he won't get All Australian, but this is the best form I can remember NicNat displaying across his career. Just an absolute beast right now.

That was as meritorious a win as I can remember. We had every right to fold in that last quarter, but our key players stood up when it really mattered.

I know he won't get All Australian, but this is the best form I can remember NicNat displaying across his career. Just an absolute beast right now.

Get your fancy words out of here.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Really? Is be surprised if NN doesn't make the AA team. He's been a beast all season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back