Player Watch #39 Mate Colina

SumTingWong

Norm Smith Medallist
Dec 10, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, NY Giants, NY Mets
Apart from Soccer you should have a look at the other sports Croatians dominate. Some athletic beast. Water Polo and Hand Ball are other sports which Croatians are proud of and do extremely well.
I used to be in awe of the former Yugoslavia when it came to sport. They were always the most talented and often played amazingly but you always new they would implode internally for obvious reasons

Mar 31, 2011
Premiership nirvana
AFL Club
Richmond
....Balta is his cousin

....grew up with Ivy and Soldo

....played with Calder Cannons

....213cm beast

Attachments

• 1599778335667.jpeg
    1599778335667.jpeg
    4.3 KB · Views: 34

JAKLAUGHING

🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆🏆
Nov 20, 2008
Vilnius
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
TASMANIAN DEBILS!!!
Looks slow even on the basketball court...relies on his height to dunk da ball agin the oppo! Wonder if he is capable of other tricks on the footy field..if he doesn't mark the ball at the highest point he ain't going to follow it at it's lowest point...too slow...

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
Looks slow even on the basketball court...relies on his height to dunk da ball agin the oppo! Wonder if he is capable of other tricks on the footy field..if he doesn't mark the ball at the highest point he ain't going to follow it at it's lowest point...too slow...
Thought he looked quick enough but not much of a jump. But at 213cm.

G String

All Australian
Jan 3, 2008
Brighton
AFL Club
Richmond
Thought he looked quick enough but not much of a jump. But at 213cm.
I reckon everyone looks slow when playing basketball - its like a loping 3/4 pace most the time - you never really get in to a full sprint like in football. Even at 213cm he'll need to have some spring otherwise other ruckmen and defenders will jump all over him

Grrr

Brownlow Medallist
Aug 16, 2009
mildura
AFL Club
Richmond
I reckon everyone looks slow when playing basketball - its like a loping 3/4 pace most the time - you never really get in to a full sprint like in football. Even at 213cm he'll need to have some spring otherwise other ruckmen and defenders will jump all over him
Agree about pace, especially with the big blokes who's work is in the key. Sandilands couldn't jump over a matchbox, having said that I thought Sandilands held Freo back for years due to his lack of mobility, but most basketballers can jump a bit because they do it over and over. Comparitively small jump compared with others lets say.

Dec 28, 2007
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond 2019 Premiers
3.01 20mtr sprint
7.98 Agility
82cm Leap
24.17 - 6 x 30mtr sprint
14.6 beep test
3klm 10.21

You are way too hard on him ;)

Funky Chicken

Colourful Racing Identity
Apr 13, 2011
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Don't be stupid
Apart from Soccer you should have a look at the other sports Croatians dominate. Some athletic beast. Water Polo and Hand Ball are other sports which Croatians are proud of and do extremely well.

Any chance you can get the smoking hot chick in your profile pic to join the Tigs AFLW team?

There would be 50k going to watch each week.

Oct 14, 2012
Goldfingers
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Anything involving CROATIA & M.City
Any chance you can get the smoking hot chick in your profile pic to join the Tigs AFLW team?

There would be 50k going to watch each week.
I would be a player sponsor and divorce my wife in the process if I could make that happen.

Back