Club Legend
Feb 3, 2016
Singapore
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
Coniglio > Viney
Best I can do with one trade. Did consider JPK and Houston.
Would never pick any of these normally but it is what it is.
Need to hang on to my last trade. Some mug I have will probably be injured/managed next week. 43k left.

Dec 7, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Manchester United, All Blacks
Seriously considering trading Simpkin even if he plays, players coming off head knocks are often below their best, and his form isn't good anyway.

Everyone is buzzing on Acres but is he a trap? Thinking maybe him or Dixon as a POD who could go huge in the last two rounds (or he could bomb lol).

Benchpress

Team Captain
Jun 18, 2020
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Should I trade Woodcock > Neale instead if he's not named and swing Dusty forward? This way I keep Cog for next week if I win but have less money to upgrade Shoenberg..

Cog > Neale gives me $333,400 for next week to upgrade Schoenberg or Woodcock

Woodcock > Neale via Dusty gives me $100,500 for next week to upgrade Schoenberg

IMG_20200911_141202.jpg

Edit1: realised I'd have to accept Brayshaw's turd he left me on the bench so I'm screwed if I don't trade cog.

Edit2: if Stiff isn't named I could do Woodcock > Neale via Flanders and just field Gardner

Last edited:

portly

Premiership Player
Apr 8, 2001
SA
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Should I trade Woodcock > Neale instead if he's not named and swing Dusty forward? This way I keep Cog for next week if I win but have less money to upgrade Shoenberg..

Cog > Neale gives me $333,400 for next week to upgrade Schoenberg or Woodcock

Woodcock > Neale via Dusty gives me $100,500 for next week to upgrade Schoenberg

View attachment 958706

Edit: realised I'd have to accept Brayshaw's turd he left me on the bench so I'm screwed if I don't trade cog.
Woodcock not playing and unlikely next week.

On SM-G920I using BigFooty.com mobile app

Red Syrah

Club Legend
May 21, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
I'm stuck with o.mcinerney and close as f 5/6 and only 1 trade and 40k in bank.
Don't think it's worth trying to upgrade close, but I could trade the big O to Acres or SPP or wingers.

Or keep the trade until next week just in case?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2 trades.

Jack Martin & Docherty > Petracca & Rich.
No trades, 4 playing rookies (1,2,0,1) and $100.

Or just go Jack Martin to Wingard, hold my last trade for when some random premo is rested for no reason next week?

IF DOC misses Maynard a good option.
Sideways Martin to next best ..

Geez, tricky times... Coniglio really screws things up. If I'm assuming Simpkin is dead, I've got $951k for a mid and a forward with my last two bullets to fire.

Some interesting combinations to try to conjure up 2 weeks of scores.

Boak and Wingard
McCluggage and Walters (even spread option)
JPK/Sloane and Rockin' Robbie Gray (how retro SP is this option!)
Neale and Cameron/Rozee (high-low option)
Parker, Taranto, Greene - can any of these jerks pull a few late big score out?!
Neale and LDU

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back