Sydney is such a ****weak club

Bradsahw admitted the best goal he ever kicked was for the Swans, so when he thinks back to the best goal of his career, he thinks about himself wearing a Swans guernsey.

I am pretty sure if asked Bradshaw would say he considers himself a former Swans player :cool:

I heard he melted down his premiership medals as soon as the trade was confirmed!

I heard he melted down his premiership medals as soon as the trade was confirmed!

I heard he was in the closet making babies, and one of the babies looked at me.

I heard he was in the closet making babies, and one of the babies looked at me.
Can't even Simpsons reference with a gif. ****weak.

Can't even Simpsons reference with a gif. ****weak.

1599724485713.png

Brissie used to be no good at all, now they're merely not so good. That's some solid improvement there. Try not to fall at the finals (again)

We'll be thinking of you the whole time!

As someone who's been to every SCG game from '04 on, I dispute that claim.
Bandwagoner, clearly jumped on after 03'.

Wait, who's side am I on?

Sydney's such a sh*t town, their footy club has adopted TWO Queensland home grounds this year.
Brisbane's such a s*** town that we had to choose two Queensland home grounds, and we still had the good sense to make sure neither were in that boring stain on the map.

GWS is such a pissweak club.
I'm sure that thread is on Sydney's board.

(It's definitely also describes most of the threads on the GWS board.)

Bradsahw admitted the best goal he ever kicked was for the Swans, so when he thinks back to the best goal of his career, he thinks about himself wearing a Swans guernsey.

I am pretty sure if asked Bradshaw would say he considers himself a former Swans player :cool:
If it was that torp, I agree with him.

Cracker of a goal.

bungee

Inside Mid
Aug 16, 2006
Sussex
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
If it was that torp, I agree with him.

Cracker of a goal.

Not the longest torp of all time but his 6th goal by 3/4 time and after the siren. Swans fans loved it.

Meanwhile the short-lived Brown/Fevola combo got 4 each.

Swans had the good sense to pass on Fevola and put themselves front and centre to pick up Bradshaw for nix in the fallout. Carlton were so keen to get rid of Fev they were willing to pay part of his salary to anyone who'd take him. Foolishly, Brissie not only took him but gave up Lachie Henderson and pick 12. WTF ?? Carlton must have been pinching themselves. Everyone knew Fevola was a human wrecking ball to any club he touched.

Swans didn't get as many games as they'd have liked out of Bradshaw but at least had no regrets, as the year after he retired they won the GF playing without a marquee forward.

Back