Ch 7 Commentary - is it intervention time?

Remove this Banner Ad

Nov 10, 2013
The Valley near the Alley
AFL Club
Gold Coast
Other Teams
Hell no
Bruce may have read the article about his rhetorical questions, seems to have toned it down a bit this evening
Need an article about his constant calling of his co commentator Duck Duck Duck.
And another article about how s**t BT is

Jan 4, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool, PAOK
I usually don't mind JB as a caller but he must've rolled out every single cliché in the book last night. "That's how you earn respect from your 21 mates" "They love the footy in Houli/Hill's hands" "Inaccuracy is something you can not afford in a big final"

Normally I don't mind him so not sure if it was just me last night but he seemed to be ultra repetitive. He does seem to be better on radio than he is on TV.

Jul 6, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
I usually don't mind JB as a caller but he must've rolled out every single cliché in the book last night. "That's how you earn respect from your 21 mates" "They love the footy in Houli/Hill's hands" "Inaccuracy is something you can not afford in a big final"

Normally I don't mind him so not sure if it was just me last night but he seemed to be ultra repetitive. He does seem to be better on radio than he is on TV.

Brayshaw and barking "pounds it!" whenever someone executes a kick.

Name a more iconic duo. I'll wait.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Premiership Player
Mar 29, 2010
Victoria
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Manchester United

I like him too, but he has got so repetitive with his TV commentary these days.

Alesana

Premiership Player
Oct 13, 2011
AFL Club
West Coast

you've been warned

giphy.gif

had to laugh during the Sunrise weather skit yesterday, since they were interviewing BT in the comm box. "This is where Bruce and I sit and we do about 30 sec of commentary then tap each other on the shoulder to take turns. And here's my sheet with all of the players numbers and names." come on, BT. We know you don't use the players numbers sheet.

magpiemaniac44

Club Legend
Aug 19, 2020
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
San Antonio, Melbourne Stars
Sorry not sure where to post but this but looks like there will be a highlights show of some sort on Sunday night on Ch. 7 according to Abbey Gelmi's instagram

IMG_2582.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back