Round 17 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm a bit stuck...was going Draper to Greaves and Mosquito to Greenwood for a complete team but thought I better wait...so glad I did.
I then had Cogs out so was going Draper to Conroy, Cogs to best mid (probably Macrae)
Now Riccardi is out too, leaving a donut in the forward line...now what?

Team...
Team1.PNG
Team2.PNG

A couple of options:

A: Draper to Conroy, Mosquito to Greenwood or Brayshaw (just get the best forward available and wait for Cogs/Ricco to return)
B: Draper to Conroy, Mosquito to Macrae (via Coleman). (This one may seem strange but if I want to upgrade Cogs and F6 this week and next, may as well get the highest scoring player in this week)
C: Split the funds across both players with 2 budget options. Best option probably: Cogs to JPK, Riccardi to Toby Greene

What do people think? or a better idea?

I'm a bit stuck...was going Draper to Greaves and Mosquito to Greenwood for a complete team but thought I better wait...so glad I did.
I then had Cogs out so was going Draper to Conroy, Cogs to best mid (probably Macrae)

Team...
View attachment 959033
View attachment 959034

A couple of options:

A: Draper to Conroy, Mosquito to Greenwood or Brayshaw (just get the best forward available and wait for Cogs/Ricco to return)
B: Draper to Conroy, Mosquito to Macrae (via Coleman). (This one may seem strange but if I want to upgrade Cogs and F6 this week and next, may as well get the highest scoring player in this week)
C: Split the funds across both players with 2 budget options. Best option probably: Cogs to JPK, Riccardi to Toby Greene

Cogs to Dunkley
Riccardi to J Cameron?

Thanks guys! Love!

1599830491295.png LYONS OR BOAK 1599830535429.png OPP ANALYSIS 1599831472575.png

Boak is a great option, but to me it's not as cut and dried as the others have said.
That's Boak scores in the middle above.
To the left is Lyons.

I am deciding what to do with Cogs, and these are the two I am deciding between. I've ruled out Jelly. Didn't take Danger (thankfully). Wines is a 3rd choice.

Lyons has the 7th highest average for mids, and is the 6th highest mid scorer.
Boak has a higher ceiling, but also a lower floor. Lyons is ultra consistent, with only one major blemish.

Digging deeper is an opposition analysis. It's marginal, but Brisbane's opponents tend to give up more mid points per player.

I love Boaks huge scores, and that is what is swaying me towards him. But I'm 51% on Lyons right now, and will probably decide in the morning.

Hey guys, which combo do you think is better?

a) Neale + Wingard/Acres
b) Lyons + B.Smith/Gray
c) Rockliff + Gray/B.Smith

a

Neale and the in-form Acres. I have been burned by Wingard and will never select him again, so I have bias.

But you gotta get Lachie.

I also don't see Gray or Bailey Smiff scoring much higher than Acres right now.

View attachment 959180 LYONS OR BOAK View attachment 959181 OPP ANALYSIS View attachment 959204

Boak is a great option, but to me it's not as cut and dried as the others have said.
That's Boak scores in the middle above.
To the left is Lyons.

I am deciding what to do with Cogs, and these are the two I am deciding between. I've ruled out Jelly. Didn't take Danger (thankfully). Wines is a 3rd choice.

Lyons has the 7th highest average for mids, and is the 6th highest mid scorer.
Boak has a higher ceiling, but also a lower floor. Lyons is ultra consistent, with only one major blemish.

Digging deeper is an opposition analysis. It's marginal, but Brisbane's opponents tend to give up more mid points per player.

I love Boaks huge scores, and that is what is swaying me towards him. But I'm 51% on Lyons right now, and will probably decide in the morning.

Cheers for the analysis!

Team...
View attachment 959033
View attachment 959034

A couple of options:

Draper to Conroy.
Mozzie to Greenwood.

Loop Schoenberg (E) with Coleman and hope Foot is not selected.

Cogs might be back next week. If not, punt his ass to whatever mid you want after downgrading Schoenberg.

a

Neale and the in-form Acres. I have been burned by Wingard and will never select him again, so I have bias.

Cheers.. #1 midfielder averaging 139.1 for $627k is a no brainer!

I guess for me it's probably the 2nd trade that's making it difficult... TBH I don't know much about Acres role at Dockers, obviously follow Chad and he is hit & miss..

That's why I was also considering option b, With Berry out of the team not sure if that benefit's Lyons?

a

Gray hitting form and a chance to double ton against my team tomorrow arvo :sick:

Cheers.. #1 midfielder averaging 139.1 for $627k is a no brainer!

I guess for me it's probably the 2nd trade that's making it difficult... TBH I don't know much about Acres role at Dockers, obviously follow Chad and he is hit & miss..

That's why I was also considering option b, With Berry out of the team not sure if that benefit's Lyons?

Berry out probably helps McLuggage and Zorko more than Lyons and Neale, who are the top two anyway.

For the second trade, Bailey Smith has been OK without being flash. Hunter and Dunkley's returns recently have seen a lot more point sharing. With Bont and Macrae deep into the trough, there's not a lot left.
Robbie Gray is as inconsistent as it gets these days. Could deliver you a 140, or a 60. It's a wild ride for sure! Looks in good touch in a winning side. Getting a lot more CBA's, though still spends time up fwd.
Chad Wingard seems to be in the mids now (thanks Clarko, after I held him all that time up fwd). But his team is probably the worst scoring in the league right now (sorry). Who knows what crazy Clarko will do with him next? Might play some kids in the mids and move him back forward? That's the danger.
Blake Acres has returned to pretty much a full-time role on-ball. Averaged 25 disposals, 5 marks, and 4 tackles last 2 games. Looks a risky pick with his injury history, but if he can average 90+ for 2 more games while getting you Neale, you could call that a massive win.

FWIW I own Neale and Smiff.

Good luck!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thoughts on Brad Crouch? Thinking of trading riccardi to him.. Under 400k and can go huge at times.

On TRT-LX2 using BigFooty.com mobile app
I’m toying with exactly the same, not so much for going huge but if he stays upright he’s a pretty solid chance of a ton looking his scores this year.

Thanks for the feedback lads. Been tossing it up for a while but decided to go with Dunks. I had him at the start of the year (Roughie manoeuver #4!) and have had him previously and he generally performs well for me.

Off to the no trades club.

I started with Dunks too - I really rate him and was looking to bring him in this week too. However, I have just looked at his heat maps from his last 2 games and he is pretty much a forward at the moment (75%+). He doesn't score nearly as well as a forward so food for thought.

I’m toying with exactly the same, not so much for going huge but if he stays upright he’s a pretty solid chance of a ton looking his scores this year.

Riccardi out makes the decision a little easier for me, I think I am going to risk it.. FA to be as well, and their is talk he may not return to the crows next year and would be out to impress potential suitors you would think. I just hope his body holds up for these last 2 rounds.

I started with Dunks too - I really rate him and was looking to bring him in this week too. However, I have just looked at his heat maps from his last 2 games and he is pretty much a forward at the moment (75%+). He doesn't score nearly as well as a forward so food for thought.

Interesting. I've already done the trade though. Hopefully the fact the Bulldogs can really solidify their finals chances means Bevo gives him a proper run in the guts for the next 2 weeks.

3 trades left and 66k
3a85643001a883687a9f32ac3aadab14.jpg

56dcd228ed9aa12cddfd4a36a371c4a3.jpg

With Close scoring poorly last night I think I need to trade both Cogs and Riccardi. If Docherty misses i have Watson as cover this week

Combining Cogs and Riccardi gives me 778k across two players.

Combinations such as
BCrouch and Wingard/Acres/Ebert/LDU

Not really much else around.
Alternatively I use Rivers as cover, cop close score and trade Riccardi and Schoenberg to a rookie and upgrade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back