Prediction Round 17: Changes Vs North Melbourne + pre-match discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
remember, the way team BnF's are awarded are different from other awards.
simply play every game and you are almost a lock for top 10.
every player gets points for every game
(unless I am mistaken)
FWIW, I think Ryan has it in the bag, but Conca should be in the top few.
Meh the BF Freo board award is the one they really want to win.

And I want to be quite explicit that the guy tallying the votes this year is open to, in fact strongly encourages, corruption and bribery.
how much of a bribe would it take to get Cam to win it?

If Duman is a late out who comes in?
Valente with Aish/Cerra moving to HBF? Colyer would be the more conservative but likelier choice.

Just the one change.

Looks like the rumours" northin "we heard in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne we have got wrong.If Tom North reads posts on this site and all the comments about you on FB mate we might start the "northin" campaign last round as we all loved your work at Heathmont and cricket wise at Heatherdale CC.To all Freemantle supporters good luck in this game,a danger game.3 games in 10 days,a young list and only 1 change and getting up at 5AM in the morning. From Cairns,fly to Brisbane and then a bus trip from there to the Gold Coast all on the 1 day.Swans did the same last weekend with no change and 7 goals to nil at one stage and fell in a heap last start.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I get the “upset brewing” feels.
That's just you protecting yourself incase it happens. We really should win this one even with it being FIFO. If we don't I'll be disappointed.

Post round 4, other than being robbed by Carlton/umpires we've won all the games we should have won and lost against the better teams (top 5 plus GWS). If our forward line was capable of scoring we'd be pushing into finals imo. If we don't win this it'll be because our forward line doesn't fire again and North are one of the few teams where our forward line has actually looked ok against them in recent years.

Surprised we've made little changes the last few weeks considering the number of games, and then to think the boys are still traveling right now... Hope not for an upset win. Still think we might snatch it though.

Game appears to be on delayed telecast too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back