Oppo Camp 2019 Premiership Salt Mine

Which team's supporters are the saltiest?

• Adelaide

Votes: 13 2.8%
  • Brisbane

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Carlton

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Collingwood

Votes: 59 12.7%
  • Essendon

Votes: 12 2.6%
  • Fremantle

Votes: 1 0.2%
  • Geelong

Votes: 213 46.0%
  • Gold Coast

• Greater Western Sydney

Votes: 4 0.9%
  • Hawthorn

Votes: 8 1.7%
  • Melbourne

• North Melbourne

Votes: 9 1.9%
  • Port Adelaide

Votes: 2 0.4%
  • St Kilda

Votes: 3 0.6%
  • Sydney

• West Coast

Votes: 125 27.0%
  • Western Bulldogs

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 16, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Fighting Furies
LAST WARNING

The mod bashing has got to stop

One more mod bashing post and this thread gets closed permanently.

If you have an issue with a modding decision, where it be here or elsewhere, take it up with that mod or contact site admin.

Mods are unpaid volunteers volunteering their time to keep this place running smoothly. Try to respect that. Yeah, we dont always get things right, but most here are just trying to do whats best for everyone. Its impossible for mods to make everyone happy, and for every decision a mod makes, there is always going to be someone who disagrees.

Mod bashing never solves anything and it is simply disrespectful to those who take the time to volunteer for this place.

Last edited:

Nebular

Club Legend
Sep 18, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Screenshot_20200912-163353_Firefox.jpg

Wow, that is some next level saltiness. I dont know what they want us to do... not have a bye? Maybe we should only play interstate next year. Travel all across the nation. Maybe then it will be fair.

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

Frank Grimes

Premiership Player
May 8, 2007
between two bowling alley
AFL Club
Richmond
Most delusional are WC supporters arguing that teams that win a home final should be able to play at home -- regardless of Covid-19 restrictions.

They literally expect the oppo team to take all the necessary steps to make this happen -- including a one week quarantine prior to the game.

That's right folks, they literally expect that if WC win the right to a home final, it should be played in WA.

I used to have some sympathy with interstate supporters complaining about Vicbias and the fact that certain teams get more than their fair share of games at the MCG, but not after this year.

If every Victorian team being forced to play every game (apart from round 1) outside Victoria isn't enough for them, then it's pretty much proof that their issue isn't that Vic clubs are advantaged; their issue is that their own club isn't advantaged enough.
If West Coast are denied a home final due quarantine, then they need to take it up with their state premier. Not the AFL.

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
Pre game they were raving about Geelongs pressure, suddenly we smash them in that area as well as the game & it's now ruining the game?

Jun 18, 2007
Top of the tree
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
#VICBIAS
By the time they get home nice and early, a good 2-3 days before their elimination final opponent because #VICBIAS the Whinge Most Eagles will have made four flights for the season. Our return flight to the hub from Adelaide will be our ninth.

#VICBIAS

JR82

Norm Smith Medallist
Nov 13, 2011
Melbourne
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
hate them all
WCE oppo thread. You just gotta shake your head at some of their posters sense of entitlement. It’s clear alot of them don’t think they can win it anywhere, anytime without advantages and assistance.
Yet they'll happily sook over our apparent advantages etc...

Chunky09

Premiership Player
Jul 8, 2018
AFL Club
Richmond
This statement is up there with some of the most delusional, obsessed and downright concerning comments I’ve read on this forum.
The bloke is literally advocating making up stories and whinging as much as possible to get his way, if this poster is over the age of 10 I have grave concerns for his/her mental health.
And if the AFL did reward whinging, west coast would’ve won 24 consecutive flags. Man what a twat

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back