Review PORT v Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

we seem to play well in the cold wet conditions. The big bodies of rockcliff, wines, SPP and co are excellent around the ball in these conditions

Can't be unhappy there.

Poor conditions yet still by 2020 (or really any wet game in any year) standards kicked a score

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Crowd was good tonight, they picked up the noise a bit.

Good solid win. Again a s**t start where we looked rushed, a common theme, but very solid from 5hat point on.

Gotta be stoked with top 2. Well done Ken and well done boys. Now let's see if we can make something special happen.

I'm just worried about Clurey, not seeing him in the last half is a worry. Assuming he has a solid injury.

First quarter wasn't ideal, I thought it was gonna project onto the rest of the game but I'm glad it didn't. Lots of players did good things but accuracy wasn't great. I was please we moved from 6.13 to 11.13, that's 5 straight without a miss, but had Dixon and others kicked straighter we'd be looking at an even more dominant win. Ah well, we move onwards and upwards from here. BIG DUBS.

M9tlop worked into the game in the end. Hopefully he can build on that.

Thought Karl was really sloppy with his disposal tonight. I know it was wet but expect better.

McKenzie had a few WTF moments.

Clurey on the Big gut still worries me

Bonner and Farrell are clearly the ones that make way for Butters and Burton.

Other than that a really solid performance.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back