Game Day Around The Grounds Rounds 14 - 18: aka "The Run Home"

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can’t explain why gws would make 7 changes no matter how poorly they played last week. Happy Melbourne won that; we are right in this.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Call me crazy but I don't want us to make finals by relying on other teams losing. I want us to make it on our own merits and because we were good enough to. This is amplified by the fact we lost winnable games against Melbourne, GWS, Port and Collingwood.

On SM-G986B using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can’t explain why gws would make 7 changes no matter how poorly they played last week. Happy Melbourne won that; we are right in this.
Including the captain who hasn’t been great but, jeez, don’t you back in the captain when the chips are on the line? Plastic decisions.

Call me crazy but I don't want us to make finals by relying on other teams losing. I want us to make it on our own merits and because we were good enough to. This is amplified by the fact we lost winnable games against Melbourne, GWS, Port and Collingwood.

Won’t care who beat who if we line up in the first week of the finals.

Yeap, that was a good result for us
Have no idea why people think Melbourne winning was the better result. Narrow Giants win much better, knocks Melbourne out then the Saints beat the Giants.

Essendon are PUTRID and will not beat Melbourne.
one of these things is not like the other one...........

If we make finals, it means we won enough games compare to sides below us

Pretty simple I reckon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back