List Mgmt. 2020: Death Riding Melbourne [NMFC owns MFC's 1st (#9) & 4th (#64) 2020 picks] - Keep Your Eye on the Red and the Blue

Remove this Banner Ad

Thanks for that Giantroo......further to that,.....does that mean they go down a pick or two....apologies I've taken no notice of the points system....
Yes.

Each pick has a points value. Pick 1 (3000), etc . For Pick 1 you must have the full allocation of points (3000) to keep the pick even though you may have enough to cover pick 2 (2,517).

From there, you just minus the point deficit (265) and you get the table I've posted.

1599480515067.png
1599480663454.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
That is highly likely so as I said, Pies win tomorrow the 8 is set.

Dog win tomorrow and beat Dockers, they finish 9th or 8th if Pies lose 1 of 2.

Dees to finish 9th or 10th most likely.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

No it's not.

Coll win 1 game and they're safe.

Dees beat Ess, means the Dogs have to beat Haw and Freo..

St.Kilda lose and Dees win then they end up on the same points and it will come down to % Saints are 5% higher than Dees at this stage.

I used to watch all the tv shows ,everything . But for a number of reasons not just because I am busy , I just don't read or watch any other games or the tv shows. It is self indulgent , who can get info out the fastest with some added mayonnaise on top so people take note. The other reason they rarely mention us .

North11

Team Captain
Jul 12, 2019
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I mentioned it in the non north game day thread. One hand toss that went nearly 10 meters - his other hand was behind him as he was falling backwards.

But the orange team got some charity as well.
I must have had the GWS glasses on all night because I thought GWS were hard done by.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
Fair play to the Dees.

They worked harder when the game was on the line. Deserved to win.

GWS. Defensive run to the open wings in the last was non-existent.

It's a great sport when running in to space decides the match.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Arathrawn

Club Legend
Nov 14, 2013
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why?

It's not as if the club today even remotely represents it's culture and history.

Shinboner is now a term that only exists for marketing purposes.
All probably true.

Whether it's a familial connection or a lifetime of support, pain, misery and joy we are connected to the club for life. For me I am stupidly and unquestionably loyal. I feel the anger Snake but don't give up the passion. We haven't felt that elation of a good win that really mattered in a long time. After the year we've had we could really use it.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
All probably true.

Whether it's a familial connection or a lifetime of support, pain, misery and joy we are connected to the club for life. For me I am stupidly and unquestionably loyal. I feel the anger Snake but don't give up the passion. We haven't felt that elation of a good win that really mattered in a long time. After the year we've had we could really use it.

Mate, being passionate requires an investment in a club culture, something distinct and tangible that belongs only to that club, and that thing has been eroded by those inside the club.

What do we really represent these days?

There's a famous speech by Allan Killigrew about North Melbourne always being tough and fighting even when we had poor sides, but that has completely gone now. We're "safe" and we're "nice".

Even when we get raped by the umpires the club stays silent, so how the * is that supposed to instil any fight in our players?! Getting done over just becomes acceptable and it flows on down. When is the last time a North player even decked anyone? WHERE'S THEIR ******* PRIDE IN THEIR EFFORT?!!!!

Johnny99

Club Legend
Sep 15, 2011
In a house.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Why? We've turned that pick into a pick the same range, pick 25 and Flynn Perez

Come on.....Wake up and accept the NMFC ****ed up big time.

Imagine Sarong in our midfield....

We have traded a potential Rising Star winner for a first round pick (10 or something) (disadvantaged because there is no TAC football this year). pick 25 and Flynn Perez (shown very little in his first 2 games).

Are you serious....? We got reamed in that deal.

Moti

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 4, 2001
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
No it's not.

Coll win 1 game and they're safe.

Dees beat Ess, means the Dogs have to beat Haw and Freo..

St.Kilda lose and Dees win then they end up on the same points and it will come down to % Saints are 5% higher than Dees at this stage.

Yep, had an old ladder up without tonight’s result. Much crappier options now. Go Dogs!

Mar 17, 2012
Caught in the web.
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Yep, had an old ladder up without tonight’s result. Much crappier options now. Go Dogs!

Always look on the bright side of life, if everything goes our way Dees could finish as low as 10th. Freos deficit kicks in and it's 11th.😁

* beat Dees.
GWS best Saints
Dogs beat Hawks
Freo beat Dogs

Sminglers

Debutant
May 9, 2015
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We got ****ed in this deal and we all need to accept it.
That's because of the virus mainly but serong would have been amazing

F in the chat

We got f’ed in this deal and we all need to accept it.
That's because of the virus mainly but serong would have been amazing

F in the chat

F for your broken brain.

Oh well we can kiss that top-10 pick goodbye
How depressing for us. Pick 10 at best now, dogs or pies slip up and the skies the limit.
Nah I think well get pick 9 once this is all said and done.
Best case scenario now is pick 8

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Need the ******* dons to turn up though
Even an * win wont help much now if the Saints win - which based on GWS last 2 weeks they should. If they dont then yes * need to turn up.

Last edited:
They will fu**up the pick anyway.

I have never cared less about the NMFC in my life.
I know mate. I have no faith that we will pick who we should at pick 9.

As for the death ride, assuming all the warm favourites in the games remaining salute, the match ups that could go either way are Saints, who need to beat the Giants who can no longer qualify for finals and Dogs to beat Freo.
Were not out of the woods just yet but * me GWS - imagine losing to the Crows and Demons in the space of a few days to completely kill off your season.
To think they gave Cameron an extension and arguably the worst 2 results in their history took place following it. They are ****ed.

Last edited:

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
I know mate. I have no faith that we will pick who we should at pick 9.

As for the death ride, assuming all the warm favourites in the games remaining salute, the match ups that could go either way are Saints, who need to beat the Giants who can no longer qualify for finals and Dogs to beat Freo.
Were not out of the woods just yet but fu** me GWS - imagine losing to the Crows and Demons in the space of a few days to completely kill of your season. To think they gave Cameron an extension and arguably the worst 2 results in their history took place following it. They are f’ed.

Good. Zac ✔ Pick another ✔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back