Take On Paris - Spring Prop Bets

Remove this Banner Ad

PROPS

Spring

Zaaki to run in Cox Plate - Jugada; Zaaki to run in Crystal Mile/Moonee Valley Cup/Cantala - iluvparis - $50 Melbourne Cup F4
Adelaide <5.5 wins - $30 quad on Underwood stakes day Areyoufireal

Last edited:
I usually take on a few prop bets each Spring with fellow forumites and happy to do so again this spring.

Feel free to come in and post your offer if you want to take me on.

I'll kick things off by offering share in a quaddie on the last day of the Flemington carnival if anyone thinks Russian Camelot can win a race this Spring - I think he won't. $10 units available up to a total of $50

Ok Mein Fuhrer... iluvparis
Proposition:

Fierce Impact wins a race before end of zipping classic day

Wager - $20 trixie Railway Stakes day, your best, my best and a 3rd to be agreed on

Ok Mein Fuhrer... iluvparis
Proposition:

Fierce Impact wins a race before end of zipping classic day

Wager - $20 trixie Railway Stakes day, your best, my best and a 3rd to be agreed on

Done - welcome to a worthy opponent.

the holy one to win a melb/sydney metropolitan Saturday/carnival race (clarity edit: on or) before 7 November.

$50 shared quad zipping classic day.

I am happy to take the side that he does not win for the full $50.

$20 shard quaddie last day of carnival

Rothfire wins a Gp1 this spring / Russian Camelot does not = Dogs pays
Russian Camelot wins a Gp1 this spring / Rothfire does not = Paris pays
Most Gp1 wins = winner if more than 1
No Gp1 wins either = wash

Can see this being wash
Like Rothfire for Caul Guineas and if RC doesn’t fire CP day can see it winning an Emirates or Cantala

(Log in to remove this ad.)

$20 shard quaddie last day of carnival

Rothfire wins a Gp1 this spring / Russian Camelot does not = Dogs pays
Russian Camelot wins a Gp1 this spring / Rothfire does not = Paris pays
Most Gp1 wins = winner if more than 1
No Gp1 wins either = wash

Prop accepted

iluvparis since it’s already over our prop bet shall we bring the trixie forward to Rupert Clarke and George Main this weekend while we’re both in good form picking winners?

Sounds fine to me. Railway weekend is generally s**t anyway with the rigged perf races

I usually take on a few prop bets each Spring with fellow forumites and happy to do so again this spring.

Feel free to come in and post your offer if you want to take me on.

I'll kick things off by offering share in a quaddie on the last day of the Flemington carnival if anyone thinks Russian Camelot can win a race this Spring - I think he won't. $10 units available up to a total of $50

hmmm missed opportunity

Prop bet on Saturday iluvparis in Dirty Works camp i am in Diamond Efforts camp $20 Cranny quaddie on sunday for the winner.