Opinion Sack Hinkley 3 - 2021 is worse than 2020 already

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 15, 2015
The cockeyed lowlife of the (Southern) Highlands
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
All that counts is we keep winning. Home and away position and wins don't mean a thing if you can't win the games that matter.

Hinkley has another year no matter what anyway. If we go out in straight sets he should absolutely be in the gun next year, particularly if we revert to mid table rubbish.

If we win the flag he gets some credits and everyone in this thread will gladly eat humble pie

Congratulations Ken Hinkley!

After 8 (eight) seasons, you have finally reached top 4! You have finally achieved what Brenton Sanderson and Don Pyke did in their first and second seasons! Well done!

Jun 21, 2014
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Other Teams
Maggies, Spurs, Raiders?
Hinkley has another year no matter what anyway. If we go out in straight sets he should absolutely be in the gun next year, particularly if we revert to mid table rubbish.

If we win the flag he gets some credits and everyone in this thread will gladly eat humble pie

All the usual crew blowing their loads far too early

There is literally nothing Ken Hinkley can do in the H&A season to redeem himself. The test begins in three weeks time. Let's hope he passes.

RUCCI: "Ken, I've got a constant caller on radio called Nathan who wants me to ask coaches to rate their performance from 1 to 10. Do you want to give yourself a score for tonight?"

HINKLEY: "Doesn't matter." (Smiles) "Doesn't matter what my performance is like, the team won, so...If the team wins, I reckon our coaching performance is good, like the team. If the team loses, our coaching performance is not so good. That's the way it works, doesn't it, around here? You win you're okay, you lose you're no good." (Throws up hands) "That's life."

Our list management team have done an incredible job.

On SM-G960F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Full credit goes to Hinkley, Cripps and Davies aka our list management team :)

Harlott

Premiership Player
Jul 5, 2010
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Us winning minor round games is like the commentary last night mentioning Charlie taking marks in the forward line. It doesn’t really matter much unless you kick the goal.

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
RUCCI: "Ken, I've got a constant caller on radio called Nathan who wants me to ask coaches to rate their performance from 1 to 10. Do you want to give yourself a score for tonight?"

HINKLEY: "Doesn't matter." (Smiles) "Doesn't matter what my performance is like, the team won, so...If the team wins, I reckon our coaching performance is good, like the team. If the team loses, our coaching performance is not so good. That's the way it works, doesn't it, around here? You win you're okay, you lose you're no good." (Throws up hands) "That's life."

Full credit goes to Hinkley, Cripps and Davies aka our list management team :)

Easy question to answer when you sit on top of the ladder, what about all the previous years. He basically said the coaching panel has been shite for the last 5 years.

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Top 4 in his second year, given finals are the real deal and what really counts yeah?

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Don't get me wrong, I love seeing the Port name on top of the ladder but you must admit, he has wasted many opportunities with strange selections and game plans.
Just pointing out he has been very lucky the club has given him this long as a senior coach, not many clubs would with the results he has had. How many winning finals in the last 5 years. :think:

Sep 26, 2012
Adelaide
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
iuytgrfe.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back