Opposition Supporters say the darndest things.

Leon

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 13, 2004
Bound for Germany 2006!
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Harry's Heroes
Every time I check a game day thread on the main board, the same 3 or so pissants from this sh*t stain on the league are all over it.

Somehow I missed this excellent post, I’m off my game lately.

So, so true.

Norf supporters. The crying baby on the plane of Bigfooty.

Libba39

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 10, 2008
Murrumbeena
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
From the Hawks board this morning:

"I have the feeling that, win lose or draw, Beveridge will find something to whinge about. Biggest whinger in the game, even bigger than the Cats coach."

I would have thought Alastair (direct hotline to AFL house) Clarkson would be top of the list?

Also already several comments about us throwing the ball and getting the better of the umpiring....

Sooooo 2016.....

"I have the feeling that, win lose or draw, Beveridge will find something to whinge about. Biggest whinger in the game, even bigger than the Cats coach."

I would have thought Alastair (direct hotline to AFL house) Clarkson would be top of the list?

Also already several comments about us throwing the ball and getting the better of the umpiring....

Sooooo 2016.....
3D125778-56CE-4AE3-B3A2-B6032BBB4D05.jpeg

Jun 26, 2016
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs

Sooooo 2016.....
Hawks fans seem to have some sort of irrational hatred towards us. I’m not complaining, I’d love for our team to be hated but it’s interesting.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawks fans seem to have some sort of irrational hatred towards us. I’m not complaining, I’d love for our team to be hated but it’s interesting.
One of their fans on their board says the want revenge for the 2016 SF, 2019 comeback win and also our finals march where we locked them out of the top 8.

bobs head soup

Peanuts Peanuts
Sep 14, 2015
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Let's not forget their chance for an historic 4peat and their premiership window was slammed shut by us in 2016.

No finals wins since and the next is a looong way away.

They hate us because we wrecked them.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
One posters doesn’t equate to the whole of a fan base or forum though does it???!!

Imagine coming on to our board and thinking one particular poster represent the broader thought process of our supporter base!!
It doesn't but I really really love watching oppo fans be salty.

Let's not forget their chance for an historic 4peat and their premiership window was slammed shut by us in 2016.

No finals wins since and the next is a looong way away.

They hate us because we wrecked them.
We wrecked GWS and Sydney in 2016 too, call us the Western Wreckers. :)

Only WCE have put the EF 2016 behind them and kicked on.

Hawkers were really good when were getting ready to play in the GF, gave us some helpful advise, because hey it was unknown territory to us, for that reason I don’t mind them too much, not as arrogant as the Cats were either.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Hawkers were really good when were getting ready to play in the GF, gave us some helpful advise, because hey it was unknown territory to us, for that reason I don’t mind them too much, not as arrogant as the Cats were either.
Regardless of how kind an opposition supporter group is, the trick is to just hate every club equally. Makes things a lot easier.

Regardless of how kind an opposition supporter group is, the trick is to just hate every club equally. Makes things a lot easier.
Try telling Leon that. You'd be taking a lot of shadenf... scheizenfr... sheidenfro... a lot of joy out of his life.

In response to Dancing Dougy saying Bont played hard against the Hawks and wasn't milking any contact.
Poor guy must have had a rough day.

Fixed.

You self entitled mummy's boy. Normally I like to attack intruders here with subtle humour and wit, but never bulldogs supporters who say any one of their collectiion of human detritus doesn't milk frees.

This is what a culture of milking frees does:

1600033890127.png

Here is the same list broken into home games

1600033998020.png

And away games

1600033952273.png

You bulldogs supporters are so hyper-entitled as a result of being so ridiculously favoured by the umpires you actually think your players have a third arm allowing them to dispose of the ball legally despite having one of them pinned.

You think you're hard done by when the free kick count is 4:3 because you are so used to 7:3.

It's so ingrained in your club's culture you don't even notice it and are astounded when people point it out.

It's like a guy in a $3000 three piece suit in his BMW and his private-school-engineered education looking at a homeless man and is astounded he doesn't invest in bonds to make enough money to buy a house. Since the ridiculous debacle of handing the throwdogs a flag in 2016 for what? Pity? They have become the laughing stock of the league.

In response to Dancing Dougy saying Bont played hard against the Hawks and wasn't milking any contact.
That's an impressive body of work if he researched and assembled all those stats himself. He's clearly on a campaign.

The world needs more campaigners.

Mar 15, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Whilst almost everything you have said is perfect, you could be incorrect on one vital stat.

They are hyper-entitled because they are perpetual loosers with an inferiority complex. That they need to venture into here speaks volumes for their feeble sense of self esteem.
You just love to see it. Enjoy the next few years in the Hawfies :D

Jun 17, 2014
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
ASADA
I've found Hawks to be one of the best supporter base on here.

You obviously have a few posters that hate us, but they were pretty supportive in 2016 when we defeated them

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

I've found Hawks to be one of the best supporter base on here.

You obviously have a few posters that hate us, but they were pretty supportive in 2016 when we defeated them

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Better than Cats, they were the worst, so nasty and vicious.

CarnTheScray

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 4, 2019
Ballarat
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Do yourselves a favour and check out the latest in the Jeremy Finlayson thread. Truly a "delete account" moment
Tenth Commandment of Bigfooty:
- If someone says a rumour is true, they are probably making it up

How embarrassing is that though haha. Just made up Finlayson was moving, then he signs a 3 year deal.

Back