Game Day R17 vs Carlton (Sun Sept 13, 2020 at Metricon Stadium 1.05pm AEST)

Remove this Banner Ad

our forward line looks really dangerous without him... its hard to say but he really needs to retire or atleast consign himself to the SANFL as an onfield development coach next year..
It looks more mobile and not as predictable. We should be 3-4 goals further up.

If we can go on with this in the 2nd half and get a big win we may avoid the spoon even if we don't win next week.

At the start of this game there was roughly 100 points between us and North.

As of half time It's now down to around 58 points.

Looks like it's going to be an interesting end to the season for us.
North play before us tank god.

Pick 2 is better if you get a Franklin, Martin, Judd etc type. Not so great if you get a Tambling or Toumpas or Watts.

True. But as good as we have been playing I don’t see us fighting for a flag in the next few years. I can’t see Brad lining up for us on our next GF day. So neither Tambling or Brad would make much difference, but if it’s a gun then what a difference that would make on that big day.

For me keeping a player like Brad (in form) helps bring the whole group along. Like I said, not fussed either way at this point.

Omg, is McGovern playing?

Also, this Gibbs is welcome to stay, this guy gets a farewell game

playing for a late decision contract from a challenging club. Might get $250k on top of his $600k from us. Live like a rookie at a share house or with a Carlton family. organising 3 day blocks back in Radelaide every couple of weeks wouldn't be too hard. Might get 2 more years if both are contract years. Has always gone very good when contracts are on the line.

As a bottom line guy, very very impressive these last 3 weeks.

Like watching a different squad lately..pleasant surprise indeed
We turned the corner a few weeks earlier but still couldn’t finish. Essendon game could’ve easily been a W.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back