Analysis Non-Swans - GAMEDAY DISCUSSION

Call of the day by that goose Dwayne Russell " he doesn't mind the bodies of men on him " referring to Harry Schoenberg .

Did you hear Tom Browne's cracker last night while delivering his scoop?

"Dyson Heppell's had knee surgery on his ankle."

They'd make a good pair.

Call of the day by that goose Dwayne Russell " he doesn't mind the bodies of men on him " referring to Harry Schoenberg .
I was half watching the game when he made that call and I thought my video changed to something else for a second

Oct 29, 2007
Lake Oval
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
SMFC. PMFC,OAFC
Did you hear Tom Browne's cracker last night while delivering his scoop?

"Dyson Heppell's had knee surgery on his ankle."

They'd make a good pair.
You wouldn't piss on them if they were on fire , add Luke Darcy and Damien Barrett to that

Kapers

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 25, 2019
AFL Club
Sydney
Can someone tell Dwayne to put a sock in it, basically a Carlton supporter.

Sees Jones pick it up with a guy hanging off him and he starts crying about the umpiring, then Newnes tries a fend of and gets pinged and Dwayne cries about it again.

Sick of him.

Jul 20, 2001
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Sydney Swans
How many teams have been sitting on 1 goal to half time in matches this season?

3 just this round (and it’s not over yet!).

Cant recall it happening before. I know quarters are shorter but it can’t be just down to that. Maybe the short breaks between games also contributing.

Kummerspeck

Cancelled
Pokemon is Life
Sep 12, 2013
AFL Club
Sydney
It still blows my mind the lack of knowledge commentators have on the rules. Noble from Collingwood falls on the ball, gets wrapped up while flailing around to get it out, gets called for HTB and the commentators say 'It's a tough call, because the man who pulled it in was the one trying to get it out and was being prevented by the tackler.'

I mean ******* come on.

Back