UFC Betting

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Didn’t watch the fight, glad I didn’t, would have been sweating hard by the looks of things.
nah man, Overeem fought a smart fight, didn't really get clipped by too many big shots and eventually went to his wrestling and completely dominated from there on. Would've been an even easier win had he tried to grapple earlier.

I was absolutely spewing when I woke up to see my Jalin Turner @ 2.65 bets cancelled. Still good betting card with Araujo pissing in.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I had glover 3.20 get void because of their postponement yet my Worthy bet at 2.30 stands despite being postponed twice. Bizarre rulings from agencies or am I missing something?

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I had glover 3.20 get void because of their postponement yet my Worthy bet at 2.30 stands despite being postponed twice. Bizarre rulings from agencies or am I missing something?
I think it's something to do with being postponed to within a month and it stands. Could definitely be wrong though.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Heres another one - ridiculous price

Sijara Eubanks vs Julia Avila. B365 offering $3.40 for Eubanks, the knock on her is the cardio but it was improved last fight and i'm expecting it to hold up reasonably well here.

Really should be close to an even money chance for mine.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
This upcoming card is possibly the worst of all time. One fight I'm interested in is Worthy because of a bet
Nam should win but don't care if I watch it
Camacho is fun but again not bothered if I see it

UFC in a tough spot with the ridiculous rules and regs but cards like this really need to get shitty ratings or we'll keep getting them

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
This upcoming card is possibly the worst of all time. One fight I'm interested in is Worthy because of a bet
Nam should win but don't care if I watch it
Camacho is fun but again not bothered if I see it

UFC in a tough spot with the ridiculous rules and regs but cards like this really need to get shitty ratings or we'll keep getting them
apart from the fact that Waterson v Hill is the main event, I actually think this card is a lot better than the last 2 cards.

Roberts v Frevola fun fight.
Billy Q is a fun fighter.
Barbarena returning
Camacho v Weaver should be a brawl.
Worthy vs Azaitar
Schnell v Nam will be a certified banger
plus some of the women's fight look like they'll be wars too.

I'm expecting it to be a really fun card.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
apart from the fact that Waterson v Hill is the main event, I actually think this card is a lot better than the last 2 cards.

Roberts v Frevola fun fight.
Billy Q is a fun fighter.
Barbarena returning
Camacho v Weaver should be a brawl.
Worthy vs Azaitar
Schnell v Nam will be a certified banger
plus some of the women's fight look like they'll be wars too.

I'm expecting it to be a really fun card.
Last few cards had main events worth watching and bigger names. I think less WMMA which can't be understated enough means it's a better card by default.

I'll watch some of it if I'm home but so much less enthused than 99% of cards.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool
Heres another one - ridiculous price

Sijara Eubanks vs Julia Avila. B365 offering $3.40 for Eubanks, the knock on her is the cardio but it was improved last fight and i'm expecting it to hold up reasonably well here.

Really should be close to an even money chance for mine.

Good call. I thought the same thing when odds opened was surprised Eubanks didn’t shorten during the week either.
Nice multi filler.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Good call. I thought the same thing when odds opened was surprised Eubanks didn’t shorten during the week either.
Nice multi filler.
Tailed you on Eubanks, good call.
no worries people

Genuinely ridiculous price, can't believe I could've snagged almost $4.

Was so close to the 30-26 as well, just made a few grappling mistakes in round 1.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Mike is dumb as rocks ending in the clinch for minutes on end when everything he threw hurt Ed but he was robbed of a win. Fight should be appealed but wont help gamblers who bet him

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Mike is dumb as rocks ending in the clinch for minutes on end when everything he threw hurt Ed but he was robbed of a win. Fight should be appealed but wont help gamblers who bet him
that would have been an absolutely sickening beat for anyone on him.

Referee deadset ruined that fight.

Agreed that Mike Rod was falling into the clinch way too often when his major advantage was the distance striking.

I don't really hold it against Herman too much to be honest, hard to blame the guy for taking 5 minutes when he's been getting mauled all fight.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
Colby v Woodley card looking good from an entertainment perspective
Much better than todays card.

This will be a good test to see what cowboy has left. He generally only loses to the elite but losing to modern day, shot to s**t pettis is a bad look. Niko has power but is far from elite. Think Niko wins as cowboy is done but hope im wrong

Spann looked awful v Alvey. Alvey is a guy any top 70 LHW should beat if they have an ounce of fight IQ and boxing. Spann made it very difficult. Walker is better but also low IQ

Holland has rocks for brains but should cruise.

Gall/Baeza is off I think & not really looking at any other fight though Dern and Costa fights at least have bettable odds.

Joker91

Norm Smith Medallist
Jan 3, 2012
Tigerland
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Liverpool

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Much better than todays card.

This will be a good test to see what cowboy has left. He generally only loses to the elite but losing to modern day, shot to sh*t pettis is a bad look. Niko has power but is far from elite. Think Niko wins as cowboy is done but hope im wrong

Spann looked awful v Alvey. Alvey is a guy any top 70 LHW should beat if they have an ounce of fight IQ and boxing. Spann made it very difficult. Walker is better but also low IQ

Holland has rocks for brains but should cruise.

Gall/Baeza is off I think & not really looking at any other fight though Dern and Costa fights at least have bettable odds.
Defintely better than todays card

Yep agreed. I thought cowboy looked pretty decent last time out against Pettis, reckon he won that fight. Niko's definitely dangerous, hittable but very dangerous. I'm actually thinking about maybe having something on Cowboy, i'll see.

Yeah don't really like Spann.

Holland should win.

I backed Espinosa at 2.30 a couple days ago. Not sure i'd back him at the current price available.

Andre Ewell is talented but seems to find himself on the back foot a lot in his fights.

Actually pretty interested to see how Chimaev handles GM3. Chimaev is a welterweight and he's fighting GM3 who's a big middleweight grappler.

Should be a fun card

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
not for me
Yeh that’s fair enough. I don’t think many people will be on it. Izzy definitely is the best striker in the UFC, but I didn’t like how he responded to Romero when a bit of heat was applied. Costa hits just as hard and won’t be as conservative as Yoel. Now Izzy could piece him up, but I just think at some stage in the first 3 rounds Costa will find the chin and he’s just so powerful. I think this is a bad matchup for Izzy personally.

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Yeh that’s fair enough. I don’t think many people will be on it. Izzy definitely is the best striker in the UFC, but I didn’t like how he responded to Romero when a bit of heat was applied. Costa hits just as hard and won’t be as conservative as Yoel. Now Izzy could piece him up, but I just think at some stage in the first 3 rounds Costa will find the chin and he’s just so powerful. I think this is a bad matchup for Izzy personally.
fair enough.

Personally i think Costa's power is overplayed. He's not some 1 shot KO artist.

burge13

Brownlow Medallist
Jan 25, 2019
AFL Club
Adelaide
I think Izzy is the better striker but he either needs to be evasive for 25 mins, or earn Costa's respect early. Will be a great fight regardless I think as Costa is all action which will force the fight unlike Romero/Izzy

Not bets for me on this one.

Got $750 on Reyes at 1.50 over Jan in 2 weeks. He should cruise really but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't considering laying/cashing out for profit either way

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I think Izzy is the better striker but he either needs to be evasive for 25 mins, or earn Costa's respect early. Will be a great fight regardless I think as Costa is all action which will force the fight unlike Romero/Izzy

Got $750 on Reyes at 1.50 over Jan in 2 weeks. He should cruise really but I'd be lying if I didn't say I wasn't considering laying/cashing out for profit either way

that’s huge. BOL burge, I’ll be cheering Reyes on for you

4THAWN

Club Legend
Mar 25, 2019
AFL Club
Hawthorn

Agree izzy is the better striker.

My read on that fight is Costa will be moving forward, Izzy will be circling the whole time picking Costa off as he enters. Will be easy for Izzy to read Costa who's going to be moving straight into Izzy's power. As long as Adesanya is quick in getting off the fence and getting himself space to work with I think he gets it done. Costa is no walk in the park though.

Reyes looks the likely winner there for sure. Jan's powerful but Reyes should account for him.

Back