Preview Changes: R18 v Richmond

Remove this Banner Ad

There is no reason to play Mackay we know what he brings (Or doesn't bring) this game is to give Mchenry or Hamill another taste.

Butts was destroyed but got the tough match up and will look better on the third tall or whatever easy gig Kelly gets like Mcgovern this week.

Tex for Frampton.

On SM-A205YN using BigFooty.com mobile app

Like the changes but I reckon Tex plays and I reckon Mackay does too. Hope I'm wrong with at least one of those.

Be happy for Harto to miss to fit Worrell in.
We can't have a sniper like David Mackay running around, would tarnish our reputation

Kelly doesn’t provide any hurt out of the backline. As soon as we get someone that can do his job and provide multiple avenue out of back 50, we are one down for predictability and creativity.

I mean, he'd probably slot straight out of the present side if Doedee was available.

In: Talia, Tex, Worrall
Out: Kelly, Gibbs, Frampton

Butts stays in. He was playing out of position today. Mackay is huge. No wonder why Butts got so easily penetrated

Worrall plays hb/wing.

Would love to see McHenry and O'Connor but wont happen.

Regardless what a great way to end the season.

So without their Tom Lynch we are 2 talls too many, although Chol is likely to come in.

Astbury will slot in down back too

If Brisbane win tonight then Richmond can't finish top 2, but could well slip out of the top 4 should they lose to us.

They won't want to lose

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tex was managed for this game. They have hinted there was no point playing him today.
I'd be happy for him to be rested/managed next week, then shuffle him off into retirement tied with Modra on the goal kicking ladder.

There is simply no way that Tex deserves to be Adelaide's #1 goal scorer of all time. Good as he has been, he's just not fit to tie Godra's shoelaces. He's tied the record now, but I really hope Tex never gets the record in his own right.

I'd be happy for him to be rested/managed next week, then shuffle him off into retirement tied with Modra on the goal kicking ladder.

There is simply no way that Tex deserves to be Adelaide's #1 goal scorer of all time. Good as he has been, he's just not fit to tie Godra's shoelaces. He's tied the record now, but I really hope Tex never gets the record in his own right.
Does the record matter when you of all would simply do average goals kicked for games played?

What?
Anyone who kicks the most goals deserves to.
It doesn't mean they were the best player.

What....Nah......thanks anyway Mrs Modra

In - Out
Talia - Hartigan
McAsey - Kelly
Hamill - Gibbs
Worrell - Frampton

B: McPherson, Talia, Butts
HB: Smith, McAsey, Hamill
C: Jones, Brouch, Sholl
HF: Sloane, Fogarty, McAdam
F: Stengle, Himmelberg, Worrell
R: O'Brien, Schoenberg, Laird
I: Brown, Mrouch, Keays, Lynch

Are you really this miserable away from Big Footy or is this your normal persona?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back