No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever is said about Carlton right now - they at least didn't lose by 6 goals, and played Adelaide after they gained some belief and momentum. We had absolutely no excuse.

Whatever is said about Carlton right now - they at least didn't lose by 6 goals, and played Adelaide after they gained some belief and momentum. We had absolutely no excuse.

except we are bottom 4 and Carlton are supposedly on the up.

I thought his point was "no one cares"?

That's always his point
His point appeared to be "The umpires are inboard relative to the incident and may not see it."

He responded to the crowd seeing it by saying that that was his point, but the crowd on the other side of the ground are on the same side of the incident as the umpire but further away.

If his point is "no one cares" needs to have a look at himself. If no one cares about he current standard of umpiring, you might as well stop watching. It is a disgrace.

hahaha mate seriously they were 7 goals down at one stage. Adelaide playing for nothing Carlton playing for a slim hope of finals. Grass is always greener champ

Hopefully swans delist him and we take him and remove one of the 15 talentless spuds we have on our list.

I for one don’t want a guy at our club that allegedly thinks it’s okay to smack his partner around

I would take a “talentless hack” over that sort of character every day of the week

And speaking of talentless hacks - I’m interested to know your football credentials

I for one don’t want a guy at our club that allegedly thinks it’s okay to smack his partner around

I would take a “talentless hack” over that sort of character every day of the week

And speaking of talentless hacks - I’m interested to know your football credentials

How do you know he thinks it's ok ? People make mistakes and if this is true that could be one of his.

Agree 100%. That's why we ditched Ablett Senior before going on to win 5 flags in the next 9 years. Zero regrets.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do you know he thinks it's ok ? People make mistakes and if this is true that could be one of his.
Are you running with domestic violence is just a mistake?
He's allegedly punched kicked and choked his girlfriend.
You're hoping he gets delisted and we pick him up, you're hoping to profit off alleged domestic abuse is what it sounds like

Agree 100%. That's why we ditched Ablett Senior before going on to win 5 flags in the next 9 years. Zero regrets.
Well said. We also bypassed Lawrence Angwin due to questions around his character. If the stories are correct Clarko took 5 minutes to sum up Jake Carlisle and say no thank you. Amazing how Spida Everett’s departure correlated with a rapid turnaround. Let other clubs deal with the trouble. None of these players were implicated in domestic violence issues it must be said, but we don’t need the poison at our club.

Are you running with domestic violence is just a mistake?
He's allegedly punched kicked and choked his girlfriend.
You're hoping he gets delisted and we pick him up, you're hoping to profit off alleged domestic abuse is what it sounds like

I'm hoping we get a talented kid in a position we require some much needed talent is what I'm hoping.

Also don't twist my words, I'm not saying domestic violence is right, I'm saying young people make mistakes and this could be one of his.

I'm hoping we get a talented kid in a position we require some much needed talent is what I'm hoping.

Also don't twist my words, I'm not saying domestic violence is right, I'm saying young people make mistakes and this could be one of his.
So yes you are hoping he gets cut by the swans over this and we pick him up.

Yeah but not at any cost we won’t. If it’s true what he did to his partner then he better not drop the soap in cell block 8.

So yes you are hoping he gets cut by the swans over this and we pick him up.

Doesn't mean I think domestic violence is right though, just means if we think it was a young person making a mistake I'd like us to improve our list out of it.

If we deem it not out of character etc then steer clear.

Doesn't mean I think domestic violence is right though, just means if we think it was a young person making a mistake I'd like us to improve our list out of it.

If we deem it not out of character etc then steer clear.
So of the allegations are true? You're salivating over the prospect of getting a talented kid because the fact he's been arrested on domestic violence allegations to your mind makes him getable.

Do you have any idea how out of whack your priorities look?

hahaha mate seriously they were 7 goals down at one stage. Adelaide playing for nothing Carlton playing for a slim hope of finals. Grass is always greener champ

What does being 7 goals down at one point have to do with anything if that wasn't the final margin? They fought their way back into the game, to an extent at least. We didn't show any fight whatsoever.

So of the allegations are true? You're salivating over the prospect of getting a talented kid because the fact he's been arrested on domestic violence allegations to your mind makes him getable.

Do you have any idea how out of whack your priorities look?

I'm saying if it's a once off out of character incident, do you think he deserves to be punished for the rest of his potential career because of it ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back