Game Day Round 17 Swans Vs Brissy

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone is taking aim on Kennedy, after returning for injury, 3 weeks back, and he has improved every week, as to be expected, and you walk past REID, Papley, without a word, than I’d say wtf...that was a serious knee injury, not a Low grade mediaL strain, but a serious friggin knee injury, that verged on a acl tear...go back and look at The replay when it happened...he’s shown what a champion he is to get back this fast..he will know when his time is up and he wont draw it out..
I like bells aggression...Got more to learn but he’s a late bloomer. Amartey looked lost, but too early to say - a few around him like McLean, Alir is best when with 2nd and 3rd efforts & the On run so a forward/ruck Role seems to be his go..we need to find a Tim English ruck type, some mature mids and forward...big trade coming up..

Last edited:

Confident he meant Lewis Taylor.
When they highlighted the players who weren't in the team today, the Taylor was one of them... Lewis was playing today, Elijah wasn't... I agree it would make sense for it to be Lewis, though.

When they highlighted the players who weren't in the team today, the Taylor was one of them... Lewis was playing today, Elijah wasn't... I agree it would make sense for it to be Lewis, though.

They put a red bar through Taylor because he was injured literally a few minutes into the first quarter.

They put a red bar through Taylor because he was injured literally a few minutes into the first quarter.
Different graphics - not the time on bench one, late in the game they showed Healy's best 22 for the Swans next season, and then highlighted in red the guys who were t available today (Franklin, Rampe, Hewett, Heeney, Dawson etc.). The name Taylor was highlighted among them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back