No Oppo Supporters General AFL and other clubs discussion thread. **Opposition fans not welcome** Part 6

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re Carlisle we desperately wanted him but he wanted saints more... had nothing to do with clarko summing him up for 5 mins and saying no

I'm saying if it's a once off out of character incident, do you think he deserves to be punished for the rest of his potential career because of it ?
If he's punched kicked and choked her as alleged then yes.

If he's punched kicked and choked her as alleged then yes.
Because I don't buy that once off our of character crap excuse made for guys that hit women

Because I don't buy that once off our of character crap excuse made for guys that hit women

Well maybe I'm more sympathetic to young people making errors even if bad ones if it's a once off.

If it's a common theme about his character then I agree with you, the bloke is mud.

Well maybe I'm more sympathetic to young people making errors even if bad ones if it's a once off.

If it's a common theme about his character then I agree with you, the bloke is mud.
You really don't think it's that big a deal if he bashed her do you?

We didn’t go for Stringer because as Jeff said; “we are the family club”. And all he did was cheat. It’s never gonna happen...

We didn’t go for Stringer because as Jeff said; “we are the family club”. And all he did was cheat. It’s never gonna happen...
We've had plenty of infidelity at the club.

Stringer was accused of having sex with a 17 year old.

Being the family club isn't really about being family friendly but yeah I'm still glad we didn't go after him

I’m going to make a wild assumption here but I highly doubt anyone who kicked, hit, choked their partner won’t do it again.
If that girl was your sister I guarantee you wouldn’t want the bloke anywhere near our club.

I’m going to make a wild assumption here but I highly doubt anyone who kicked, hit, choked their partner won’t do it again.
If that girl was your sister I guarantee you wouldn’t want the bloke anywhere near our club.
If he gets convicted he won’t play again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I never said that, again don't misrepresent what i said.
No you're just willing to brush domestic violence off as the mistake of a young person if it gets him on our list and he doesn't do it again

No you're just willing to brush domestic violence off as the mistake of a young person if it gets him on our list and he doesn't do it again

If someone has learnt from a mistake I'm a believer in 2nd chances yeah.

Big thing for me would be is it out of character or not though, hard for me to answer without knowing him personally or knowing anyone that knows him.

What I do know is Hawthorn was keen on him this time last year.

If someone has learnt from a mistake I'm a believer in 2nd chances yeah.

Big thing for me would be is it out of character or not though, hard for me to answer without knowing him personally or knowing anyone that knows him.

What I do know is Hawthorn was keen on him this time last year.
Amazing how your willing to give him a second chance before half our list.

Amazing how your willing to give him a second chance before half our list.

Yeah well half our list have talent issues, sadly those can't be fixed.

Given we were very interested in Taylor 12 months ago, it would be interesting to know our thoughts, we must had had some idea on what we thought of his character then.

Yeah well half our list have talent issues, sadly those can't be fixed.

Given we were very interested in Taylor 12 months ago, it would be interesting to know our thoughts, we must had had some idea on what we thought of his character then.
The mind boggles.

What does being 7 goals down at one point have to do with anything if that wasn't the final margin? They fought their way back into the game, to an extent at least. We didn't show any fight whatsoever.
Did they win? They were playing for a lot more. Once again failed

Probably should consider a name change.

The Apologist, What did George Pell actually do, Treat 'em mean - keep 'em keen and Whatever it Takes seem more apt given his piss poor attitude.

Lowlife.

Let's be real bit of a difference between a convicted pedo and a young kid that has allegations against him, only reported after the two supposedly broke up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back