2020 Formula One

Remove this Banner Ad

So, odds on HAM saying it’s amazing they even managed to get the car over the line and how super dooper tough it was starting from pole?

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
it's so incredible having a team mate who keeps me on my toes

Had to get that virtue signalling in for maximum effect

Don't know if I enjoyed that or not. Certainly an eventful race. But for me really the main interest is in the second tier teams, and half of them crashed out. Glad to see Dan keep his nose clean and get some good points, but when it is race on his car just isn't a match for the Mercs or RBs.

F1 ain't gonna like his shirt..
(just read up on it, cops got search warrant for her place due drugs, knocked down the door, her bf started shooting and shot a cop, they responded and she got killed in crossfire.
Controversy us that bf claims cops didn't say "open up, police" so he lit them up. They say they did.
USA AM I RIGHT?)

Last edited:
F1 ain't gonna like his shirt..
(just read up on it, cops got search warrant for her place due drugs, knocked down the door, her bf started shooting and shot a cop, they responded and she got killed in crossfire.
Controversy us that bf claims cops didn't say "open up, police" so he lit them up. They say they did.
USAAMIRIGHT?)
Was it in the UK?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Surely there was another unlawful shooting he could've found?

It's not like they don't happen every other week.

But you can’t virtue signal if you don’t latch onto something everyone else already has latched onto

Don't know if I enjoyed that or not. Certainly an eventful race. But for me really the main interest is in the second tier teams, and half of them crashed out. Glad to see Dan keep his nose clean and get some good points, but when it is race on his car just isn't a match for the Mercs or RBs.
Yeah. He completed aced that last start and if thing were equal should have been all over Hamilton, but the car is just not up to it.

When was the last time two or more constructors were fighting it out 2012?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back