The exact quote from the commentators:
BM: "ooaahhh Duncan right up the front of Cotchin"
BT: "Right up his nose, Bruce"
replay comes up...
BT: "Bang"
delay
BM: "Is that all OK"?
WC: "Yeah I think so Bruce, yep"

How the * does the umpire not see this? You can see the umpire’s green socks in one of the replays and he’s no more than about 10 yards away with a totally uninterrupted view.

Was suspended for a week so wasn't able to troll scat fans as soon as we won unfortunately, but god damn when I ventured into the eagles board after the game I saw some incredible salt there after our game. A few posters had their conspiracy wands out saying the afl planned this draw for us and that what does everything work out for us in terms of form , fixture , suspensions etc.
I saw one fan also asking why we keep playing at metricon not the gabba 🤣 when we have a good record there too smh
Any about the game that was a good tough win against two teams on Friday night , scats and the umps , fu** me how much Scott pay them. They were a disgrace . Hawkins pushing in the back every contest , 10 htb not paid. FML.

Big game next week. Crows playing well and we don't play well in AO. Can not take this easy
Hahahaha welcome back mate
We’ll get plenty more oppo trolling before the season is done im sure.
No idea where the hatred comes from egirls, its like they think we have some massive rivalry or something?

Are they finally going to give us what we have wanted all year and put markov forward?
Id like to see it.

Not a bad idea actually

Hahahaha welcome back mate
We’ll get plenty more oppo trolling before the season is done im sure.
No idea where the hatred comes from egirls, its like they think we have some massive rivalry or something?
Yeah I never had any bad blood with the eagles until 2017-18 never knew they were so entitled to everything , they are a odd bunch. The comments after our win in their oppo thread is hilarious hahah, thank God I was suspended, any comment I put there probably would of had me banned for life 🤣

There’s people actually concerned about this match?

0% chance we lose
100% satisfaction

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Adelaide played ten guys, with less than 30 games.

( And beat Carlton, who had one..)

Tigers should be smashing them, fingers crossed. They are due for a down game too?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield never gets called out for flopping. A serial offender.

View attachment 960900
Never gets called out for his turnovers either. After he picked out one of our defenders in the last quarter, Bruce said, "at least he's trying something", lol.

Never gets called out for his turnovers either. After he picked out one of our defenders in the last quarter, Bruce said, "at least he's trying something", lol.

Would be a pretty good football(er) if he learns to kick

Wayne carey called it out - all these so called very elite mids kick like they just discovered football

Should be a crime having them in same sentence as dusty

Last edited:
Would be a pretty good football if he learns to kick

Wayne carey called it out - all these so called very elite mids kick like they just discovered football

Should be a crime having them in same sentence as dusty
Those 2 kicks of Dusty's in particular, one to Jack and one to George, were insanely good. Compare those to Dangerfield or Fyfe. They're not in the same league as Dusty.

So we could have 3 or 4 changes this week? Good luck working out who the poor sods are who will be dropped.

In: Astbury, Edwards, Chol
Out: Soldo, Lynch, Aarts (very stiff)

B: Grimes Astbury Vlastuin
HB: Baker Balta Houli
C: McIntosh Cotchin Pickett
HF: Edwards Riewoldt Lambert
F: Rioli Chol Castagna
Foll: Nankervis Martin Bolton

I/C: Short, Graham, Ross, Marcov

Chol to help out in the ruck and forward and maybe move Oleg and his moustache to the forward line? Or he goes out as well for Caddy? Not an easy choice.

Good problem to have I guess.

Good team Hoos. How Dimma will play this out has me intrigued. We could go like for like and bring Chol in to replace Lynch and use him as ruck relief for Nank. Or we could revert to the 2017 model and go one ruck - one tall forward thereby bringing in a proven medium size marking/scoring forward like Caddy to draw attention away from Jack. Because we can expect Lynch back for the finals, the key question is what we do with our second ruck. I still think Marbs is a season away from being a consistent hard at it competitor so my inclination is to go with Caddy as the replacement forward. Astbury's return opens the door for Balta to move out of the back six to play relief ruck. With so much time out of the game, Astbury will need his time managed and Balta in the ruck means Nank can rest without disrupting our team structure. We lose height if Caddy plays but not speed. Anyway I'm glad we get the chance to try these things out on a resurgent Adelaide rather than a cooked North or Essendon.

Watching the scratch match highlights, Higgins looks unfit.
Wow, you make that judgement from seeing a several seconds of footage from a scratch match. OK. He kicks a couple of goals, one of which he puts on a bit of speed before seeing he is clear to stroll into goal. You'll learn that you can't make too much of short bits of highlights. There has been no reason why he would have lost fitness in the 10 days between when he played against Freo and that scratch match. You can rest assured that if he is picked he is fit.

Im going:

In: Caddy, Astbury, Edwards, Chol
Out: Lynch, Soldo (both inj), Ross, Markov (both extremely stiff)

B: Grimes, Astbury, Vlastuin
HB: Short, Balta, Houli
C: McIntosh, Cotchin, Pickett
HF: Rioli, Edwards, Lambert
F: Caddy, Riewoldt, Martin
R: Nank, Bolton, Graham
Int: Baker, Chol, Castagna, Aarts

I hope the ladder doesnt change but i think if pies beat PA they move to 2nd place and we are off to AO
would love to smack them at their home deck

Yeh if lions win their last game and poort lose to pies, we will play in adelaide

But in saying that, i saw hinkleys presser and he said they will be going full tilt vs pies as they want the minor premiership and also a tune up against a good team before finals

Also, if pies win tonight then their game vs poort is less meaningful due to other outcomes over the past weekend

Back