Racing September Daily Punt - Return of the Cossack

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont usually take quaddies but I was feeling greedy after a good Saturday and a good Sunday on the UFC.

Cranny Quaddie
R6) 3, 8
R7) 4, 12
R8) 3, 6, 7, 12, 13
R9) 3, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
Didnt get screwed by that nut shot :confused:

Dangerous times when you notice Pinyin is running and Sha Tin is back.
About time the cat won.

Can anyone suggest which book to use if I want to have a few long range system 2/3 Cox/Melb/Darby type bets ? I haven’t used 365 before.

Sportsbet allows you to multi them

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Interested if the Camelot mare Bolleville for Joseph O’Brien makes her way over for the Spring carnival. Certainly a race in her if placed right.

Interested if the Camelot mare Bolleville for Joseph O’Brien makes her way over for the Spring carnival. Certainly a race in her if placed right.

I can't see why they would bother paying shipping costs for a very average conveyance such as this.

Apparently Russian Camelot traveled 11 metres further than Fierce Impact on the weekend - more than enough of a differential for RC to be unambiguously crowned AUSTRALIA'S BEST MILER.

Arise my son.....

Horse-russian-camelot-150195-750x500.jpg

Apparently Russian Camelot traveled 11 metres further than Fierce Impact on the weekend - more than enough of a differential for RC to be unambiguously crowned AUSTRALIA'S BEST MILER.

Arise my son.....

Why would travelling 11m more against just a lowly handicapper give you that crown?

Isn't RC just a hype merchant anyway?

Arise my son.....

#noexcuses

#exceptthisonetime

RC really needs to learn how to race and do the barriers or will lose races like this and your own fault if he doesn’t race tractable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back