Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A couple of general questions:
1. Should GWS be looking for a new coach?
2. Was it the right decision to give Burgoyne another season?

1. Yes. Although the GWS players are a pack of bath water drinking pea hearts.
2. Yes. Clarko isn't the sentimental type so he obviously sees value in having him around for another year. And let's face it, apart from Burgoyne's 400th, the Hawks won't have much else to celebrate in 2021.

2. Yes. Clarko isn't the sentimental type so he obviously sees value in having him around for another year. And let's face it, apart from Burgoyne's 400th, the Hawks won't have much else to celebrate in 2021.

......but they will be doing every sneaky underhanded thing possible to get back to the top. You can guarantee that. Ruthlessness succeeds. Nice guys finish last. We're the "nice guys" club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is the sun in Vancouver today. It's all smoke from the fires in the US.

We're also infested with zillions of moths right now, they're all over the place, on people's cars, under your feet on the sidewalk, falling off the trees, they're everywhere. They come inside the vet clinic where I work and pepper the walls before they die. All the little bodies I vacuum up at the end of each day. Covid cases are on the rise again here too, since schools have opened up and restrictions loosened around other activities. So it's pretty much fire, locusts, and plague here right now.

We're still seeing the bulk of our patients outside in the parking lot. We've bought an event tent to put up out there for the Fall. 🌧:cat: ⛺
Such interesting times.

I know it's not always that easy these days, but keep letting the light in, everyone, as much as you can, for yourselves, and for each other. ☀

Peace.

SunSept13.jpg

1) Yes.
2) They have no choice. Their list development is rooted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back