2020 Non-Crows AFL Discussion Part 2

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did he win his first goal of the year with us, or did he win one at Carlton?

If it's here, I hope the press are chasing Grant Stevens for a please explain.

Either way that is disgraceful conduct from that cop.

Carlton in 2006 when he was 19.

Don't want to be that guy but would the cops ask any 19 year old lad where they got their new flash car from?

Probably wasn't a Hyundai Getz.

Carlton in 2006 when he was 19.

Don't want to be that guy but would the cops ask any 19 year old lad where they got their new flash car from?

Probably wasn't a Hyundai Getz.
A Toyota Aurion...

White kid, driving the family car.
Aboriginal kid, better pull him over.

Shakes head......

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

A Toyota Aurion...

White kid, driving the family car.
Aboriginal kid, better pull him over.

Shakes head......

LOL, Toyota Aurion, thought it would be something flash for an AFL player.

Yep, cops out of line on this one.

Only get use of it for a year as well.

What, serious?

What a scam that is, bet 99% of the public think the player gets to keep the car.

Makes the prize even worse, surely Toyota could provide a top of the range Supra or similar for 12 months.

Betts should retire immediately and take a farewell game. Carlton did him a favour by giving him a homecoming. He started the season well but really faded into obscurity as the season went on. Carlton need to bring in young talent. Already Adelaide have a list with more upside than Carlton and Carlton have been rebuilding for 5 years. Betts needs to take a leaf out of Gibbs book and retire with dignity.

Did I hear Burgoyne got another 1 year deal? Oh that was a mistake. He is cooked.

On VOG-L09 using BigFooty.com mobile app

Betts should retire immediately and take a farewell game. Carlton did him a favour by giving him a homecoming. He started the season well but really faded into obscurity as the season went on. Carlton need to bring in young talent. Already Adelaide have a list with more upside than Carlton and Carlton have been rebuilding for 5 years. Betts needs to take a leaf out of Gibbs book and retire with dignity.

Did I hear Burgoyne got another 1 year deal? Oh that was a mistake. He is cooked.

Burgers is being deliberately carried on for the record. Yes he is cooked. Everyone knows it, him and Hawks.

Brisbane about to fall on thier knees. So there will be no home ground advantage at the gf.

Port training at alberton, eating at home, amongst thier supporter base. Thier community hurting. Richmond and geelong living in a covid bubble. A gf at the gabba, will be a new experience for them. Port will Fly in from thier homes. Will get hot steamy Nights with thier partners before leaving, after training at a packed alberton. They have a massive advantage. They've played a few times, fly in, fly out this year.

They are showing mongrel, they know what's in front of them.

It was really sad, on thier 150 anniversary night, after lots of planning the ceo and chairman, with thier wives, in the alberton car park , drinking champagne against liquor licensing laws and breaking social distancing, or funny, depends which way you look at it. They will draw on that.

Geelong and Richmond starting to show signs of fatigue, like brisbane. Where port seem to be just about to hit top gear.

The writing is not just on the wall, the Manuscript for the Movie at editing.

Money to be made here.
Please bet your posting life on it.

Betts should retire immediately and take a farewell game. Carlton did him a favour by giving him a homecoming. He started the season well but really faded into obscurity as the season went on. Carlton need to bring in young talent. Already Adelaide have a list with more upside than Carlton and Carlton have been rebuilding for 20 years. Betts needs to take a leaf out of Gibbs book and retire with dignity.

Fixed that for you :D

Burgoyne was our best player the other week - I'm stunned he got another year.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough on the police. What odds that a 19 y.o would buy an Aurion?
Reminds me of Will Smith in MIB 2 when he was stopped by 2 police in 1969 while driving a Cadillac, who ask him where he got the car

• [J is held by two cops]
    Agent J : Look man, I have my rights, and I demand to see a lawyer before you press the red button on that device!
    [the cops neuralyze themselves]
    Agent J : That was a standard grade neuralyzer, but you're not going to remember that. Keep in mind, just because you see a black man driving a car, does not mean he stole it!
    [pause]
    Agent J : OK, I did steal this one - but not because I'm black.

Carlton have only been rebuilding for 5 years?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back