Player Watch #8: Bailey Scott

Remove this Banner Ad

I was a little surprised when we signed up his dad back in the 1995 (IIRC), but he turned out to be a wonderful pick up.

If his son can fulfill his potential it will end up our top recruit from the 90's. :)
What we did back in the mid 90s is exactly the blueprint we should be following in relation to the FA market this offseason. Identify experienced players like Robert Scott, John Blakey and Dean Laidley. All were considered to be good, solid goers but not world beaters. However, they were all consummate team players and set very high standards for themselves and their teammates.

Players like that are the backbone of any premiership team.

Agreed. Although the jury's still out as to which one has the more questionable hairdo. Robert, with his lemon rinsed flat top or Bailey, with his ... actually I don't even know the words to describe it. Maybe the "mid career accountant".
You say that like it's a bad thing....

What we did back in the mid 90s is exactly the blueprint we should be following in relation to the FA market this offseason. Identify experienced players like Robert Scott, John Blakey and Dean Laidley. All were considered to be good, solid goers but not world beaters. However, they were all consummate team players and set very high standards for themselves and their teammates.

Plus Pikey! (on field at least......ha)

Yeah, but think of all the draft picks we could have had....

Give him 4-5 years, I can see it.

There's not much LDU can't do, but Bailey won't be far behind him.

He got named in as good an AA under 18 forward line as I have seen.

1599482473458.png

Agreed. Although the jury's still out as to which one has the more questionable hairdo. Robert, with his lemon rinsed flat top or Bailey, with his ... actually I don't even know the words to describe it. Maybe the "mid career accountant".

It's almost exactly the same as Mike Ness from Social Distancingortion's haircut.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just described Dumont.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back