jack 231

Jun 17, 2020
Sitting on a pretty large Pendlebury most Collingwood votes bet which will unravel if Adams outpolls Pendlebury tonight. I don’t think the bookies have factored in Pendles round 15 performance which I’ll keep up my sleeve

Gazza Guru

Jul 11, 2020
Sitting on a pretty large Pendlebury most Collingwood votes bet which will unravel if Adams outpolls Pendlebury tonight. I don’t think the bookies have factored in Pendles round 15 performance which I’ll keep up my sleeve

I agree that Pendles looks solid with 2 to play. Hopefully the TAB put up team votes prices this week as they didn’t last week. I assume they will after this round ends.

probably shouldn’t be $101, but I still wouldn’t bother. Don’t think he’s much better than a 5-10% chance

You have to wonder though, in a normal year, AFL media coverage does influence/shape the way an umpire assigns votes?

The lack of it compared to the previous, would you think roughies have a better chance in 2020?

Not speaking of Daniel being $101, have no idea, just in general?

jack 231

Jun 17, 2020
You have to wonder though, in a normal year, AFL media coverage does influence/shape the way an umpire assigns votes?

The lack of it compared to the previous, would you think roughies have a better chance in 2020?

Not speaking of Daniel being $101, have no idea, just in general?

100% that’s why most players have to go through a breakout year where they get noticed. Petracca May suffer a bit at the start of this year then benefit towards the end. Although he probably stands out more than others such as macrae

Rowell's odds at one stage was stupid. He had shortened dramatically.

Mind you though, punters must have bashed him in the first place for those odds to take place.

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
3. De Goey
2. Crisp
1. Miller/Sexton
Tough game, but definetely giving De Goey the 3. didn't get a huge amount but had by far the biggest impact on the game.

Gazza Guru

Jul 11, 2020
It sure was a tough game to give votes and I reckon Treloar will miss as was quiet in 4th quarter.
3 Degoey
2 Crisp
1 Miller - layed heaps of tackles and smothers

Sexton, Weller, Greenwood and Treloar probably next. The 3,2,1 could go any order without surprising though.

jack 231

Jun 17, 2020
It sure was a tough game to give votes and I reckon Treloar will miss as was quiet in 4th quarter.
3 Degoey
2 Crisp
1 Miller - layed heaps of tackles and smothers

Sexton, Weller, Greenwood and Treloar probably next. The 3,2,1 could go any order without surprising though.

Interesting I had Treloar as BOG....

I’ll put money on it on the night then as looks like it’ll be good odds

gothedons

Oct 4, 2004
Darwin
RankPlayerTotal Votes
1L.Neale26
2T.Boak22
3M.Bontempelli19
4C.Petracca18
5J.Steele17
6L.Parker15
6T.Adams15
6N.Fyfe15
6J.Macrae15
10Z.Merrett

10S.Walsh14
10S.Pendlebury14
10C.Oliver14

Luke Parker the big one surprising me in my current count - will need to go back and review where I have polled him...

NonPhixion

Bookie Assassin
Mar 27, 2018
Cleveland Browns, Tony Ferguson
I’ve got Pendlebury & Adams both tied on 13 with 1 round to go... Going to come down to the last game for sure

Apr 1, 2013
RankPlayerTotal Votes
1L.Neale26
2T.Boak22
3M.Bontempelli19
4C.Petracca18
5J.Steele17
6L.Parker15
6T.Adams15
6N.Fyfe15
6J.Macrae15
10Z.Merrett

10S.Walsh14
10S.Pendlebury14
10C.Oliver14

Luke Parker the big one surprising me in my current count - will need to go back and review where I have polled him...
What's your Geelong/GWS/Hawthorn/North count look like out of curiosity?

shepherdodin

Aug 19, 2020

I don't think you should be too surprised. I don't have him at that many, but Parker is a gun. And unlike other clubs with players like Bont/Macrae, Adams/Pendles etc. Parker doesn't really have anyone who is taking votes off him. Only real thing going against is that the Swans haven't been winning that many games, however they've been competitive in most games, and it's usually because of Parker.

Gazza Guru

Jul 11, 2020
Interesting I had Treloar as BOG....

I’ll put money on it on the night then as looks like it’ll be good odds

Yes you are bound to get good odds on him polling 3. They will go up with Degoey a clear favourite I’d say and probably Crisp then Treloar.
Treloar never seems to have a massive influence is my opinion but good luck with getting on him as has to be a chance for the 3.

Jun 4, 2007
somewhere
RankPlayerTotal Votes
1L.Neale26
2T.Boak22
3M.Bontempelli19
4C.Petracca18
5J.Steele17
6L.Parker15
6T.Adams15
6N.Fyfe15
6J.Macrae15
10Z.Merrett

10S.Walsh14
10S.Pendlebury14
10C.Oliver14

I dont have him too far off what you have him on.

jack 231

Jun 17, 2020
Anyone have m crouch leading crows
And Tkelly leading eagles
Sam Walsh leading Carlton?
Jkelly leading giants

Gazza Guru

Jul 11, 2020
I watched a replay of the Coll vs GC game after watching it live last night.
I still don’t think Treloar polls. A good, not great, first half and average in 2nd half.
The guys who can poll in my opinion are Degoey ( not a lock for 3 as hot early then quiet q4 ), Crisp, Quaynor, Miller, Greenwood ( GC ) and Weller. Sexton great q1 then was hardly sighted.
Degoey or Crisp to get 3 and 2 I reckon and one of the Suns to get the 1. Quaynor a good chance for 1 as well. Hard to know which Sun they go for if they do.
I’ll stand by :
3 Degoey, just
2 Crisp, can miss votes though
1 Miller just in a raffle

Oct 6, 2011
Auckland, New Zealand
GWS
Patriots, Golden State, Wildcats
I watched a replay of the Coll vs GC game after watching it live last night.
I still don’t think Treloar polls. A good, not great, first half and average in 2nd half.
The guys who can poll in my opinion are Degoey ( not a lock for 3 as hot early then quiet q4 ), Crisp, Quaynor, Miller, Greenwood ( GC ) and Weller. Sexton great q1 then was hardly sighted.
Degoey or Crisp to get 3 and 2 I reckon and one of the Suns to get the 1. Quaynor a good chance for 1 as well. Hard to know which Sun they go for if they do.
I’ll stand by :
3 Degoey, just
2 Crisp, can miss votes though
1 Miller just in a raffle
Wasn't following the tackle count, disposals , contested, clearances but i'll take your word if you say Crisp or Miller did the better work around the footy. ( I gave Treloar 2 votes but it was based on what commentators were saying and him getting most stats) . Did feel like Crisp had a more influential role on the game.

I wasn't betting on disposals last night, so can't really give a good reflection.