Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chad has always been a strong family orientated guy. If wouldn't be surprising if he's struggling being away from home especially in this crazy year. Doesn't help that Hawthorn are hot garbage and Clarko has lost the plot.
I wouldnt be surprised if the Crows make an offer for him, but i wouldn't expect him to ever go back to AA form.
Yeah, it is probably related to family, although I think one of his brothers is living in Melbourne at the moment too.

I'd love Chad back at Port. At paying a much reduced price of course. Hawks want youth so Bonner + one of our seconds sounds good to me. :D

I'd rather keep Bonner to be honest.

I'd be pretty hesitant bringing Chad back in, even for free. Our team is so nicely stitched together now and a guy with his reputation of being less of a team player could seriously disrupt that.

I'd be pretty hesitant bringing Chad back in, even for free. Our team is so nicely stitched together now and a guy with his reputation of being less of a team player could seriously disrupt that.
imagine how much Fornite he's getting in with the lockdown

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Chad has always been a strong family orientated guy. If wouldn't be surprising if he's struggling being away from home especially in this crazy year. Doesn't help that Hawthorn are hot garbage and Clarko has lost the plot.
I wouldnt be surprised if the Crows make an offer for him, but i wouldn't expect him to ever go back to AA form.
He was exactly the same here.

Did I hear that W.C got Thursday game vs N.M moved to Perth? Still says Metricon on the app could be the difference between the wooden spoon fight.

Did I hear that W.C got Thursday game vs N.M moved to Perth? Still says Metricon on the app could be the difference between the wooden spoon fight.
No, they got it moved to Thursday.

Lol Collingwood tonight at the gabba ... followed by a full 7 day break and then another game (against us) at the gabba (where qld finals are).

The corrupt afl aren't even trying to hide the fact they're doing all they can for Collingwood to go as deep as they can in the finals

Lol Collingwood tonight at the gabba ... followed by a full 7 day break and then another game (against us) at the gabba (where qld finals are).

The corrupt afl aren't even trying to hide the fact they're doing all they can for Collingwood to go as deep as they can in the finals
Another game on the GABBA is good for us for obvious reasons.

Fun fact choco holds the record for most free kicks given away in one game (13) 1983 Collingwood vs carlton. Only the lazy 9 disposals to go with. Not a great game from the great man

He is also equal third on the list with 12 frees against in a 1981 game against Geelong. There were 80(!) Free kicks paid that day. No wonder people despised umps.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back