Prediction The run home, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Was at the pies game in the last round in 2017. Pushed us from finals. Melbourne missed by 1/2 percent. Great.
The Dees are now waiting on other teams results. 40 years for me. Kinda done at the moment. Was done after 2018 but keep coming and paying for more. Sucker.
The list is awesome, absolutely top 4 side. s**t coaching or selections, I don't know.
I don't look towards luck often, but * me.
Collingwood keep ruining my life. Good on em.
Any chance in life we can have a positive?
Sorry for the rant.

Was at the pies game in the last round in 2017. Pushed us from finals. Melbourne missed by 1/2 percent. Great.
The Dees are now waiting on other teams results. 40 years for me. Kinda done at the moment. Was done after 2018 but keep coming and paying for more. Sucker.
The list is awesome, absolutely top 4 side. sh*t coaching or selections, I don't know.
I don't look towards luck often, but fu** me.
Sorry for the rant.
That's not a rant. That's our mantra.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The list is awesome, absolutely top 4 side. sh*t coaching or selections, I don't know.
I don't look towards luck often, but fu** me.
Sorry for the rant.

It's not a top 4 list mate.
Geelong WC and Richmond and are all miles ahead of us in terms of talent all over the field which leaves one spot and I'd take Port and the Lions list over ours any day. Not to mention GWS has a better list, and very arguably so do the Bulldogs

We are a 6-12 placed team with this list.

It's not a top 4 list mate.
Geelong WC and Richmond and are all miles ahead of us in terms of talent all over the field which leaves one spot and I'd take Port and the Lions list over ours any day. Not to mention GWS has a better list, and very arguably so do the Bulldogs

We are a 6-12 placed team with this list.

Agree, think we've got the top end talent but our mid-tier guys are either past it or not good enough.

In 2018 we had Vince, Lewis, Jones, Jetta all playing decent footy as vets as well as McDonald, VDB, Melksham playing well.

That was when we had a genuinely top 5-6 list, but that time has passed.

Agree, think we've got the top end talent but our mid-tier guys are either past it or not good enough.

In 2018 we had Vince, Lewis, Jones, Jetta all playing decent footy as vets as well as McDonald, VDB, Melksham playing well.

That was when we had a genuinely top 5-6 list, but that time has passed.

Agree. Need to recruit players in the same age bracket as Trac/Oliver now and we can seriously contend when they are around 27-28 years of age. Sucks we've probably wasted the prime of Gawn and May but unless we pick up 2-3 really solid role players in the offseason to play forward and outside we aren't closing the gap.

anybody else looking forward to GWS belting saints by over 10 goals then us winning by just enough to not overcome GWS' % for bulldogs to win and we break our own record and miss the 8 by smallest margin ever... cant ******* wait😁

Agree. Need to recruit players in the same age bracket as Trac/Oliver now and we can seriously contend when they are around 27-28 years of age. Sucks we've probably wasted the prime of Gawn and May but unless we pick up 2-3 really solid role players in the offseason to play forward and outside we aren't closing the gap.

which is why if Gawn wanted a run at a flag with someone else I wouldn’t begrudge it. Plus we’d get a good pick and I reckon Preuss is good enough

saints picked up 4 or 5 role players in 1 year all handy pick ups. gave up all their picks but I'd say its worth it. not sure how much is Ratten and losing that pleb we picked up but they look a lot better.
its not like we need to rebuild we just need players playing in their best ******* position. lose Brayshaw, Jones, Preuss and TMac and a whole heap of mud. bring in Williams see where Fantasia is at if SA teams are still keen. see if cats would take preuss and Brayshaw for Menegola i wouldnt if cats but Selwood getting on and their ruckman is trash. dreaming i know as we'll out bid north for corr and let Jones go round again

saints picked up 4 or 5 role players in 1 year all handy pick ups. gave up all their picks but I'd say its worth it. not sure how much is Ratten and losing that pleb we picked up but they look a lot better.
its not like we need to rebuild we just need players playing in their best ******* position. lose Brayshaw, Jones, Preuss and TMac and a whole heap of mud. bring in Williams see where Fantasia is at if SA teams are still keen. see if cats would take preuss and Brayshaw for Menegola i wouldnt if cats but Selwood getting on and their ruckman is trash. dreaming i know as we'll out bid north for corr and let Jones go round again
Problem is do we have any picks to lose? Don't think Fantasia will leave Essendon to come to the dees I think it's sa or he'll stay. I know what you ate saying have a crack anyone that fill our needs even if it's a remote chance.

Problem is do we have any picks to lose? Don't think Fantasia will leave Essendon to come to the dees I think it's sa or he'll stay. I know what you ate saying have a crack anyone that fill our needs even if it's a remote chance.
we'd get picks from preuss and brayshaw and some cold chips for TMac. Williams is free Fantasia is no chance🤣 Menegola is a dream. but yeah could find something that fills a few needs over 12 ruckman 27 inside mids and 30 odd absolute crabs

we'd get picks from preuss and brayshaw and some cold chips for TMac. Williams is free Fantasia is no chance🤣 Menegola is a dream. but yeah could find something that fills a few needs over 12 ruckman 27 inside mids and 30 odd absolute crabs

I feel depressed when roos said we could have got Toby Greene for a packet of chips 😔

Remove this Banner Ad

Back