Review Round 17 - vs Collingwood @ The Gabba (14/9/20 at 7:10pm)

Remove this Banner Ad

Can’t wait to see us set up the Hawks for a massive 2021 with a massive win, and for us fans to go into 2021 bewildered by Harbrow etc getting a game and rueing another year of lost chances and looking at a mass exodus but this year based on Dew playing favourites
Yes Humpty Dumpty has surrounded himself with his yes men now.
SO I'M TOLD.

Feels like Ballard, Rankine, King and Luko are really starting to tire.

Can’t blame them though really..
2020 is a year.. like no other..

I’m more worried about swallows output dropping.
Averaging 16? Touches a game playing predominantly midfield?
Not good enough!
only getting more banged up and slower.
Dew needs a plan B

SO I'M TOLD.
Really? You're having a crack at his weight after he's clearly made an effort to lose so much? :/

On Harbrow, He looks injured on top of old. Knowing our history I think he'll go on but play mostly NEAFL like Rischa of last year.

No membership for me if this happens.

He is literally consistently the worst player in the AFL this season.

Can’t blame them though really..
2020 is a year.. like no other..

I’m more worried about swallows output dropping.
Averaging 16? Touches a game playing predominantly midfield?
Not good enough!
only getting more banged up and slower.
Dew needs a plan B
Davey has been to courageous for his own good, he just looks cooked.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

SO I'M TOLD.
The Club has hitched it's wagon to the Dew Train for better or worse
I think his W:L record is the worst in the comp now which is pretty impressive after 3 years and certainly worse than our 2 previous coaches
Rocket was right when he said we were years away from finals success so Dew gets a longer rope than most
Doesn't matter if he's surrounded by yes men as long as he gets it right though
If we're still in this position same time next year watching Fiorini 2MP and Brodie tear it up for other Clubs no doubt the blow torch will be turned up high

Swallow never got going this year really, save for a couple of good games. Thought he was due a monster season after last year, but just didn't eventuate.
Yeah
Spoke to him preseason and he said he was fitter than ever
Hopefully there's something he can tweak in the off-season because he should be better than he's been

The Club has hitched it's wagon to the Dew Train for better or worse
I think his W:L record is the worst in the comp now which is pretty impressive after 3 years and certainly worse than our 2 previous coaches
Rocket was right when he said we were years away from finals success so Dew gets a longer rope than most
Doesn't matter if he's surrounded by yes men as long as he gets it right though
If we're still in this position same time next year watching Fiorini 2MP and Brodie tear it up for other Clubs no doubt the blow torch will be turned up high
I domt see 2mp or Fiorini tearing it up for anyone.
Brodie maybe but needs to find the right team that can cancel out his weaknesses.
2MP has no aggression in him at all and is incredibly soft for a 110kg bloke, Fiorini is a vanilla accumulator that doesn't do any damage.

Brodie maybe but needs to find the right team that can cancel out his weaknesses.
2MP has no aggression in him at all and is incredibly soft for a 110kg bloke, Fiorini is a vanilla accumulator that doesn't do any damage.
And if they tear it up for another Club I guess that says a lot
I happen to strongly disagree with your assessments
At their best these guys are top 10 players any team anywhere

With these scratch matches, it's hard to really get a grip on who should be playing outside of the 30 that have already played. Who's to say Brodieis playing terribly? At least with the NEAFL we got the stats and vision to back up who we think should be playing.

Not a chance they are top 10 at anyone bar maybe north and Adelaide.
Has everyone forgot how poor 2mp was last year?

With these scratch matches, it's hard to really get a grip on who should be playing outside of the 30 that have already played. Who's to say Brodieis playing terribly? At least with the NEAFL we got the stats and vision to back up who we think should be playing.
Im just basing that off what Brodie has provided in the past which was poor 2 way running which is just hard to cover up in today's game. Everyone needs to be accountable because the game is now a defensive slug fest and the bloke who doesn't try his guts out running the other way stands out like a sore thumb

Not a chance they are top 10 at anyone bar maybe north and Adelaide.
Has everyone forgot how poor 2mp was last year?
And yet his 2019 stats including tackles put Sam Day to shame playing in a team with some weeks no real mids due to injury
Literally twice as good
So how do you rate Day?
And he's not as good as Corbett?
I think you're actually forgetting how good 2MP is

That's not true.

They were never even top 10 players for our s**t teams.

At the risk of saying something positive, how the hell did Corbett slot that one??

Was sitting in line with him behind the goals and a right foot drop punt from that position with that last second curve should be impossible.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back