Keeper Lg. 2020 Season chat

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Still has so much time ahead of him to put it all together.

Meanwhile, all the detractors of that Sholl and a 2nd rounder for Adam Saad trade, nice one, you were right, just not the way you thought. Sholl with a 19 kick, 2 goal game on the weekend.. Saad was okay with 20 disposals and 3 marks though.
When ever I get a bit frustrated with him I look at his profile and he is still only 20. His best is pretty bloody good already

Looks like the same results next week will net us a draw.. the privilege may be all mine (again)

A draw will count as a win to you, which isn't the first time we've seen that in Finals :D

You will never know how close I was to playing Duggan in my best 22 and having Nelson as my B emergency for this match up... so very, very close. Not often you barrack against a player on your own list but between Nelson and your Duryea pickup I reckon I need a few things to go my way this round if I'm a chance.

A draw will count as a win to you, which isn't the first time we've seen that in Finals :D

You will never know how close I was to playing Duggan in my best 22 and having Nelson as my B emergency for this match up... so very, very close. Not often you barrack against a player on your own list but between Nelson and your Duryea pickup I reckon I need a few things to go my way this round if I'm a chance.
Why I dropped him, 1 week he is a premium next week he isn’t worth having in your list, still young so can iron that out of his game.

I thought Papley with his 2.5 had played me back into contention with percentage, but Hunter is mimicking McCluggage and already gone another 0.3 special to play me back out. If I can't pick up one of %, FF or FA (and I'm zero chance for FA) then I can't see myself getting across the line.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I have been terrible this year with keeping up with trades and who has what picks.

Can you please post here what you think you have and I will update my much neglected sheet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back