No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Good ol Gerrard Healy saying that the cats will get more out of our game.
Well he’s right it reaffirms they can’t beat us! 😂. Scotty has had 3 seasons to gather intel on us and it hasn’t made an iota of ******* difference. Obviously Richmond would have learnt nothing about Geelong and had no one out themselves 🙄🤪.

Pretty sure the same thing was said about the Lions after Rd 23 last year and it sure helped them the next time we played! 😉

Last edited:
Good ol Gerrard Healy saying that the cats will get more out of our game.
Well they say is you always learn most from your failures...

I do truly believe that those 3 final series we failed in made us the team we are today! Difference between our team and Geelongs is that we were so young and coming into our prime... they are so old and cooked..

cant teach an old pussy new tricks 😉

Lions fan at work telling me that he is shitting himself if they come up against the Tiges in week 1 at the Gabba cause we play better then they do there.

If I didn't have my mask on he would have seen my sh*t eating grin.
Must be shitting himself the AFL moved the final to our home ground.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I hope Footscray doesn't make the finals because the excuse's from Brad will be cringeworthy.....

Don't forget he forecast a Footscray dynasty!

has a bloke ever cruised for so long off one great game?

Now Browny on the couch calling it one of the all time greatest games played.

Healey saying he would rather be Chris Scott after we dismantled the Cats again and Cats got the better intel from the game. All Scott found out was that they still don’t know how to beat us, and we can take everything they have been doing really well this year and step on its throat.

Then they move on to saying that Leon needs to be given credit for dropping their captain. Didn’t they lose to Melbourne on the weekend? Maybe if they drop Jeremy Cameron and Josh Kelly they are some chance to lose to Saints next round.

Can’t believe some of the drivel that comes from so called experts.

Last edited:
Now Browny on the couch calling it one of the all time greatest games played. Can’t believe some of the drivel that comes from so called experts.

Hes gotta be taking the piss

Cox played at best played one of the greatest 6 minutes and 20 seconds in the last few years.
but people keep acting like he kicked 6 that night

he kicked 3, all in the space of 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

on this 6 minutes and 20 seconds collingwood signed him for 3 years on 550k a year,

Hes gotta be taking the piss

Cox played at best played one of the greatest 6 minutes and 20 seconds in the last few years.
but people keep acting like he kicked 6 that night

he kicked 3, all in the space of 6 minutes and 20 seconds.

on this 6 minutes and 20 seconds collingwood signed him for 3 years on 550k a year,

yeah but look at the pies, that game and signing won them 2 flags in 3 years so it was worth it right...oh wait ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back