List Mgmt. 2020 Trade Thread.....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Corr isn’t coming for depth in a 5 year deal. He’s a lock somewhere back there. I still think he will play lockdown full back and we will try to free up Taz to play the looseish man given his ability to read the play and intercept.

When talking of Corr, why even reference Tarrant as if he's relevant in this recruitment at all?

He's contracted until the end of 2021.

He might have a single 1 year extension left in him, he might not even have that if we have a shocker next year.

Playing FB for a wooden spoon contender at 33 years of age after 4-5 shoulder reconstructions isn't exactly something that he's going to cling onto year after year.

LMac will definantly tag and he's excellent at it, idk why turners still in conversation.
If Turner is still in the list I want us to trial him as a lockdown small defender.

If he sucks at it he can play VFL and be delisted the year after.

I don’t think he is the answer for us as a small forward.

I would rather see players like Taylor, Thomas and Mahoney fill forward roles than Turner.

If corr is in then that means durdin and daw are gone leaving mackay to be a backup/long succesor to tarrant

If corr is in then that means durdin and daw are gone leaving mackay to be a backup/long succesor to tarrant
Even if Corr doesn’t come I would hope that at least Durdin is gone and Daw would purely be back up.

Durdin hasn’t shown much at the level, he’s out of chances.

It'll be good to have another player with finals experience on the side for the young lads in Corr, haven't had a player that's been in a premiership since 16.

Tazaa, while you have been a great servant of this club, we have received a better offer, how would you like a trade?
More of an office type tbh mate, was never really handy with tools and on job sites.

It'll be good to have another player with finals experience on the side for the young lads in Corr, haven't had a player that's been in a premiership since 16.
100% and I think thats forgotten extra value when bringing in players like williams too. Really need to change the culture at North with winners and Corr could start it off.

I doubt Saad is really going to leave. * rate him highly. He wants the best deal he can get and * can offer that. The issue they have is Danniher and his situation.
They're trying to reach a compromise so that whatever happens with Jo doesnt impact Saads deal, however his manager has begun listening to other offers to try to force * hand here.
Bit to play out.

That saying Saad can be bought with the right pitch and right deal. He is gettable but it'll have to be very lucrative and I doubt we will pay up what his manager asks.

I doubt Saad is really going to leave. * rate him highly. He wants the best deal he can get and * can offer that. The issue they have is Danniher and his situation.
They're trying to reach a compromise so that whatever happens with Jo doesnt impact Saads deal, however his manager has begun listening to other offers to try to force * hand here.
Bit to play out.

That saying Saad can be bought with the right pitch and right deal. He is gettable but it'll have to be very lucrative and I doubt we will pay up what his manager asks.
If there was any opportunity to get him accross the line I would be going for it hard. He's in the right age bracket and skill/speed for North. Ask his manager what he wants cash wise and negotiate within reason. He wont be getting 1Mil+ from North but could see him going for 650 easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If there was any opportunity to get him across the line I would be going for it hard. He's in the right age bracket and skill/speed for North. Ask his manager what he wants cash wise and negotiate within reason. He wont be getting 1Mil+ from North but could see him going for 650 easily.
We have to pay extra to get him across and I doubt we will. Blues are into him heavily as well. Hawks also. He would be on midfielder wages playing at halfback and I cant see us puling the trigger for that amount.
Stays a don.

They must really rate corr

If the blokes going, he's going. All the Giants can spin out of this is that they "look" tough about it.

I bet they weren't running that rant when Kelly & Coniglio were looking around.

FWIW, I think it's a good move by them if they are genuine. They need to get serious and have a mini reset. It also means that they aren't going to roadblock Williams.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back