Play Nice Random Chat Thread IV

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Pharaoh at the time of Moses.

1600050942338.png

Bought myself an EFL iFollow subscription. $230 odd for every match, home and away. There's about 46 league matches plus cup ties. Started off with a 2 - 0 away win, so far so good. Looks like no commentary on away games, but watching and listening to the match on Saturday night was pretty bl00dy good. No crowds makes it a bit odd, but certainly the communication between players, the banter and sledging between teams is quite amusing.

koshari

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 24, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Bought myself an EFL iFollow subscription. $230 odd for every match, home and away. There's about 46 league matches plus cup ties. Started off with a 2 - 0 away win, so far so good. Looks like no commentary on away games, but watching and listening to the match on Saturday night was pretty bl00dy good. No crowds makes it a bit odd, but certainly the communication between players, the banter and sledging between teams is quite amusing.
Old West Brom finding out the standard a bit tighter at the hands of the foxes in their opening game.

Old West Brom finding out the standard a bit tighter at the hands of the foxes in their opening game.
Leicester are a good team though, and the difference between finances will be huge too. I am however a fan of Jamie Vardy, who is still, having a party :-D

1600057653701.png

Hojuman

조수미 사랑해요
May 20, 2012
Seoul
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Suga Yoshihide has been elected the new leader of the main ruling Liberal Democratic Party. He is expected to win a vote in the Diet to become prime minister

Japan's Chief Cabinet Secretary Suga Yoshihide has been elected the new leader of the main ruling Liberal Democratic Party. He is expected to win a vote in the Diet to become prime minister
[/QUOTE
Surely there will be someone trying to reduce Suga from the Diet ;-D I however, like to support the Qld farmers ;-)

Geebus Egyptians are much better looking than that. 😉. looks better on the left though.
Seen some jokes that he looks like the younger version of current Egyptian President Abdel-Fattah Al-Sisi. They should've spiced up the photo with the ancient Egyptian gear.

goalieboy82

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 28, 2007
USA
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
North Fairfax Kangaroos
This is the sun in Vancouver today. It's all smoke from the fires in the US.

We're also infested with zillions of moths right now, they're all over the place, on people's cars, under your feet on the sidewalk, falling off the trees, they're everywhere. They come inside the vet clinic where I work and pepper the walls before they die. All the little bodies I vacuum up at the end of each day. Covid cases are on the rise again here too, since schools have opened up and restrictions loosened around other activities. So it's pretty much fire, locusts, and plague here right now.

We're still seeing the bulk of our patients outside in the parking lot. We've bought an event tent to put up out there for the Fall. 🌧:cat: ⛺
Such interesting times.

I know it's not always that easy these days, but keep letting the light in, everyone, as much as you can, for yourselves, and for each other. ☀

Peace.

View attachment 960860
i remember as a kid (in 1991 were i lived at the time after the Mount Pinatubo eruption), seeing something like this.

Apr 24, 2013
Arden Street Hill
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Essendon Lawn Bowls Club
i remember as a kid (in 1991 were i lived at the time after the Mount Pinatubo eruption), seeing something like this.

This is something you see every second year in Australia during bushfire season timmy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back