Play Nice 45th President of the United States: Donald Trump - Part 14: Never failed a test I didn’t take

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 12, 2012
sv_cheats 1
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Edmonton Oilers
Last edited by a moderator:

Something else all the Q nutcases like to do, if you disagree with their conspiracy they claim you are pro pedophiles because you don't subscribe to their particular reality. Its a fascinating human condition that 2020 is really having fun with.
Only the ones on the fringe would. That's sort of like how you're called a fascist if you don't have nice things to say about antifa.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Only the ones on the fringe would. That's sort of like how you're called a fascist if you don't have nice things to say about antifa.
LOL!

There is this victim mentality that apparently only leftist feminists have.

iBeng said:
Something else all the Q nutcases like to do, if you disagree with their conspiracy they claim you are pro pedophiles because you don't subscribe to their particular reality. Its a fascinating human condition that 2020 is really having fun with.
Are they the ones who aren't in the Q Mainstream?

My grandad died fighting the fascists. Do you have a problem with him?
No. You've deliberately missed my point. I also think the DPRK is a vile regime, but that doesn't mean that I oppose democracy.

She well and truly owned him then , not a stretch to believe she could own him anytime she wanted to.
Sadly, Walters is not well, Jane would know that but thinks it is clever to ridicule a 90 year old woman who was one of the best journalists going around.

Something else Jane never was.

Sadly, Walters is not well, Jane would know that but thinks it is clever to ridicule a 90 year old woman who was one of the best journalists going around.

Something else Jane never was.
I didn't know she was unwell. That will be the end of the soft focus camera filter industry when she goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back