Game Day Round 17 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lost my last cashie but got through in Div 13 and BF Pies Div 1.
Burnt my last two trades this week hoping to solidify my line-up:

In:
C Daniel (T Rivers to MID bench)
B Grundy for OMac (despite OMac nice draw on paper)

Net gain: 0 points

And I have Crockerty left collecting cobwebs on the DEF bench now.

👌

Pretty tough losing a game with that Stiffy Chol score.

Well done Kent.

2529 scored me 171 for the week, with an overall rank now of 1695.

Never finished in the top 10 000 before so safe to say aside form the birth of my son, Supercoach is the only other thing to go right in 2020.
Congratulations on the birth of your son mate .....of course you called him Wayne ..very unique name (extinct)

200.gif

Great ranking .....in the big league now of BigFooty Divisions for 2021

Congratulations on the birth of your son mate .....of course you called him Wayne ..very unique name (extinct)

200.gif

Great ranking .....in the big league now of BigFooty Divisions for 2021

Already planning a top division POD team for 2020 with Zac Bailey, Cerra, Lukosious, Walsh, R. Marshall, Hunter Clark and Christian Salem.
Be ready!

And thanks. He's been the perfect distraction through COVID.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1600128280404.png

Cant believe i didn't slip more... 100 points behind the top 10.. need a miracle. Not being able to loop Doch a killer. Leaving 30 points on the pine by looping out JPK might be the nail.

Also piss off Verdun66 ... if you take top BigFooty scorer away from me, ill never forgive you!

View attachment 961804

Cant believe i didn't slip more... 100 points behind the top 10.. need a miracle. Not being able to loop Doch a killer. Leaving 30 points on the pine by looping out JPK might be the nail.

Also piss off Verdun66 ... if you take top BigFooty scorer away from me, ill never forgive you!

You got a trade for Doc? If not can you loop some rookies?

You got a trade for Doc? If not can you loop some rookies?
have 1 trade for this round.

If i traded Doch last week, i could have got maynard.

This week my options are limited. Vlastuin, Houston, Salem, Hurn or Z.Williams (my pride wont let me).

Considering a hail Mary on Kade Simpson though 🤷‍♂️

This week my options are limited. Vlastuin, Houston, Salem, Hurn or Z.Williams (my pride wont let me).

Whats the backstory with Zilliams?

Daniel Rich another option for you.

Last edited:
Traded him out for Haynes a week ago, even though i had Rivers on the pine. Then haynes serves up that bullshit.

lol I traded out the 2 smiths for Hawkins and Petracca and they have scored about the same since.

How did Dev get 120 for that game? I didnt notice until a day later that he got scaled up laughable s**t.

At least when I traded out Doc I didnt get burned. Phew. You remember our deal still yeah? I trade out Doc you finish top 10 and I get 10 zinger boxes :p

lol I traded out the 2 smiths for Hawkins and Petracca and they have scored about the same since.

How did Dev get 120 for that game? I didnt notice until a day later that he got scaled up laughable sh*t.

At least when I traded out Doc I didnt get burned. Phew. You remember our deal still yeah? I trade out Doc you finish top 10 and I get 10 zinger boxes :p
Lunchmeat has been brill lately! if he gets a half back role next year, he'll be first picked with DPP.

I dont remember that at all?!? Its not like me to make deals that involve me losing Zinger Boxes...

Lunchmeat has been brill lately! if he gets a half back role next year, he'll be first picked with DPP.

I dont remember that at all?!? Its not like me to make deals that involve me losing Zinger Boxes...

Haha if I made that up would I be using zinger boxes as the form of currency? Besides you are just sharing them lol

Side note. All future transactions I make will be done with same currency, its brilliant :thumbsu:

Daniel Rich 424k has been good since he came back from injury. (99, 107, 101)

Haha if I made that up would I be using zinger boxes as the form of currency? Besides you are just sharing them lol

Side note. All future transactions I make will be done with same currency, its brilliant :thumbsu:
Actually i remember now - and a share is a share! And i will use my good karma generated by spreading the colonel and his deliciousness to slip into the top 10. we cant lose!

Daniel Rich 424k has been good since he came back from injury. (99, 107, 101)
actually really like that option from you and vast .. Playing Carlton, should be lots of rebound opportunities

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back