No Oppo Supporters OPPOSITION OBSERVATION XXVIII

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Essendon need to rebuild and they have no idea, neither do majority of their members

Pathetic club

Bummers following our route in the early 90s. In the disbelief stage and former greats handing out free advice like "we need to be feared again". Already tried the "install former champion in the coaching gig to lead us to the promised land" trick.

I honestly reckon Carlton are closer to a flag than they are.

I am enjoying the schadenfreude immensely :)

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Essendon need to rebuild and they have no idea, neither do majority of their members

Pathetic club
But caracella was there to make them a powerhouse again, guess they forgot the part
Where you need a quality list to challenge
Dimma and Clarko couldn't do anything with
What they have, just a team full of lemons.

But caracella was there to make them a powerhouse again, guess they forgot the part
Where you need a quality list to challenge
Dimma and Clarko couldn't do anything with
What they have, just a team full of lemons.
They grossly over estimated their talent and have now held onto their aging or fragile "stars" too long to trade them for anything but peanuts. They've got no choice but to bottom out again now. Dodoro has had the club in a sleeper hold his whole tenure and it's just about time to say goodnight.

They grossly over estimated their talent and have now held onto their aging or fragile "stars" too long to trade them for anything but peanuts. They've got no choice but to bottom out again now. Dodoro has had the club in a sleeper hold his whole tenure and it's just about time to say goodnight.

Who wouldn’t trust this guy with an AFL list?

E01ECC78-7F72-402A-B51C-FFC8B2A168B3.jpeg

Had a cordial chat today whilst out in the sunshine. He noted my colours and said wrong team mate.....but can you win it again? I said yeah why not.

He: geelong are good
Me: yeah took care of them
He: i reckon they're holding something back, then selwood, ablett will come in
Me: edwards, astbury, prestia, caddy.
He: they've learnt from that game
Me: ok then.
He: brisbane wont win it. If youse play in brisbane you'll win it. Gees dustys a good player
Me: yeah
He: i dont go for richmond i go for carlton *shakes head*
Me: yeah haha.

Had a cordial chat today whilst out in the sunshine. He noted my colours and said wrong team mate.....but can you win it again? I said yeah why not.

He: geelong are good
Me: yeah took care of them
He: i reckon they're holding something back, then selwood, ablett will come in
Me: edwards, astbury, prestia, caddy.
He: they've learnt from that game
Me: ok then.
He: brisbane wont win it. If youse play in brisbane you'll win it. Gees dustys a good player
Me: yeah
He: i dont go for richmond i go for carlton *shakes head*
Me: yeah haha.
Carlton fans don’t even follow their own team. What makes them an authority on others? 🤔

Just heard a reporter say Kade Simpson had a 'Decorated' career

Most losses of any play (212) - Truly 'Decorated'
Played 341 Games since being drafted by Carlton at pick 45 in 2002

He has lost 212 Games which is 62.17% ratio.

Would he need the club song to be displayed on the wall?

Bet if you ask which one of the two they would have on their team, pretty certain they'd say Balta.

And pretty sure Balta played on both Hawkins and Dixon, as well as Ben King (Sam Flanders? WTF?) but you know that facts go out the window when that famous North inferiority complex comes into the argument.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back