Prediction The run home, 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Agree. Need to recruit players in the same age bracket as Trac/Oliver now and we can seriously contend when they are around 27-28 years of age. Sucks we've probably wasted the prime of Gawn and May but unless we pick up 2-3 really solid role players in the offseason to play forward and outside we aren't closing the gap.
Been thinking about this in regards to Max. He has his faults and is totally a PR choice because he can speak to the fancy w***ers that make up most of our supporter base in regards to captaincy but he is legit one of our best ever. I'm thinking we need to nuke the place and hope some smart people step up for the next few years and not * this. We've been blessed with rucks for ages now while the world around us has caught fire, we really should do something with this one given how good he is and how much we're riding our ruck luck.

Josh Kelly (Billings) for Tyson and Salem surely made you happy though
I've been fairly vocal of how ordinary Salem has been, but Josh Kelly would be one of the biggest teases out. He glides across the turf, kicks the footy well, can hit the score board and runs all day.

Unfortunately, he's missed quarter a season every year the past few years, whether it's stopped him from hitting his peak I don't know. He isn't in the top 25 players in the league right now after 130 odd games and 26 years old. He should be. ****ed if I know if he really wants it, same as Cameron.

I've been fairly vocal of how ordinary Salem has been, but Josh Kelly would be one of the biggest teases out. He glides across the turf, kicks the footy well, can hit the score board and runs all day.

Unfortunately, he's missed quarter a season every year the past few years, whether it's stopped him from hitting his peak I don't know. He isn't in the top 25 players in the league right now after 130 odd games and 26 years old. He should be. f’ed if I know if he really wants it, same as Cameron.
id still be checking up on him every year. doesn't he have some weird ass contract where he can leave whenever. Cameron this year yes but if your some hilly Billy redneck locked in a cage like Cameron has had to be this season i reckon it'd play on your want for the game. Or GWS as a whole could be going through same as Crows make a GF get belted and everything changes

id still be checking up on him every year. doesn't he have some weird ass contract where he can leave whenever. Cameron this year yes but if your some hilly Billy redneck locked in a cage like Cameron has had to be this season i reckon it'd play on your want for the game. Or GWS as a whole could be going through same as Crows make a GF get belted and everything changes
Yeah was talk of that.

Some weird contracts at GWS, I'd bet my left nut the AFL have a whole heap of "ambassador" dollars in there somewhere.

It's not a top 4 list mate.
Geelong WC and Richmond and are all miles ahead of us in terms of talent all over the field which leaves one spot and I'd take Port and the Lions list over ours any day. Not to mention GWS has a better list, and very arguably so do the Bulldogs

We are a 6-12 placed team with this list.
Little too much to drink that night :devil:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back