Let's talk Ports! Part 3

Remove this Banner Ad

2020 AFL Premiers (AFL Evolution 2 edition)
1BF163F79C8F0687C53816977042727D0EBF319A

Does it play alright, been thinking about buying it during the offseason (for PC)?

I hope they sell out of that prison bar ale, might pick up a few cartons for christmas when the crows relatives come over :)

Do your bit for a new Scoreboard at Alberton. Prison Bar Ale.

View attachment 961797
That's some pricey beer.

Does it play alright, been thinking about buying it during the offseason (for PC)?

I hope they sell out of that prison bar ale, might pick up a few cartons for christmas when the crows relatives come over :)

In this game you have to time your tackles instead of holding the triangle button. Game is a bit robotic, but the scenery of the game (apart from the commentary) looks and sounds more realistic.

Can someone tell me which one is Charlie Dixon? He disappeared and somehow Aidyn Johnson got back on the list next to Clurey.
Dixon is right at the back, you can see his head next to Karl Amon. Wicked Witch did face scans back in about 2016 for the first Evo. I know this because the demo for Evo 1 had a Brent Harvey face scan file in there. Dixon would've been scanned around this time too, hence no beard. They added scans for a few more players such as Rozee and some others who weren't around or weren't high profile enough in 2016 in time for Evo 2, however the players that were scanned back then didn't receive an update, hence no update for Dixon unfortunately.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dixon is right at the back, you can see his head next to Karl Amon. Wicked Witch did face scans back in about 2016 for the first Evo. I know this because the demo for Evo 1 had a Brent Harvey face scan file in there. Dixon would've been scanned around this time too, hence no beard. They added scans for a few more players such as Rozee and some others who weren't around or weren't high profile enough in 2016 in time for Evo 2, however the players that were scanned back then didn't receive an update, hence no update for Dixon unfortunately.

Jeez I thought that was Sam Mayes! Come to think of it I don’t think I even picked him in the 22.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back