Mega Thread Port Forum 'General AFL Talk' Thread Part 16

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or even enforce the rules it already has? Didn't seem to be an impediment in SPP's case.

If you're going to wipe players out indefinitely based on yet to be proven allegations, you need very carefully written rules that determine when that is or isn't to occur.

Whatever bullshit rule they used to justify their racist witch hunt against SPP is not suitable for this purpose.

i guess that's how propaganda works. everybody knows how ****ed up it was, but the ambassadors still have to get on 5AA and mislead their customers or they will lose all the money the customers shell out every year to stay a part of the Customer Base. if they didn't do this they wouldn't be doing their jobs. what's that expression "if you tell a lie and keep repeating it, people will believe it", the ambassadors just have to keep lying to their little SA audience to keep them

The Swans wouldn't stand down a key player if they were in premiership contention either.
I know, i'm agreeing with you I believe. The AFL should be setting the standard not relying on the self interested clubs.

That’s not the same so the answer is no, you made it up for likes.
It is exactly the same answer.

You can't claim it is an open auction unless you think he is going to go to whoever suits you.

As soon as be nominates a club (which he will) it isn't an open auction.

Sorry you have trouble with comprehension.

On SM-G960F using
BigFooty.com mobile app

And he is going to stay open to going to any clubs that gets the Crows the pick 2 compo (unlike any other free agents in recent times).
I'd believe this.

It's my main reason why I don't want him.

I think he's purely in this for the money. The true definition of a Free Agent imo. The last type you want.

He doesn't have a desire to play at a given club outside Adelaide.... But he'd leave for $800k plus in a heartbeat.

Don't know how anyone could disagree?

I'd believe this.

It's my main reason why I don't want him.

I think he's purely in this for the money. The true definition of a Free Agent imo. The last type you want.

He doesn't have a desire to play at a given club outside Adelaide.... But he'd leave for $800k plus in a heartbeat.

Don't know how anyone could disagree?
800k for a link player no thanks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

800k for a link player no thanks.
The other thing.....

Adelaide is trying to low ball him too.

They haven't offered s**t.

They'll hope a Band 1 offer comes in. If it doesn't they'll go similar (or less) to others.

He's the most fascinating free Agent ever for mine.

Lol three wins in a season (to average teams too )..THREE...and they come out of the woodwork like they’re the second coming 😂
Gotta admire it though. In 2011, when we had three wins, I was too embarrassed to post on our own board, let alone anyone else's (and I don't think there was a Lego thread in those days so I didn't even have an outlet)

We are not paying $800,000 for Crouch, so if he thinks he is worth that good luck to him. Doubt he would get that anywhere in the current financial climate.
Just a number I stated.

Who knows what he'll get. Probably less.

Though if Atkins rumours are true.... Who knows.

Gotta admire it though. In 2011, when we had three wins, I was too embarrassed to post on our own board, let alone anyone else's (and I don't think there was a Lego thread in those days so I didn't even have an outlet)
I was that embarrassed I moved overseas 😂😂😂

Not really the reason we were living overseas, but I did have a valid for not attending the games that year.

Just a number I stated.

Who knows what he'll get. Probably less.

Though if Atkins rumours are true.... Who knows.
I wasnt criticising you, simply stating thankful he was over inflating his value then he is unlikely to find a club willing to take him on. He is in Dangerfield, Ablett, Martin etc!

We are not paying $800,000 for Crouch, so if he thinks he is worth that good luck to him. Doubt he would get that anywhere in the current financial climate.
Wasn't there some talk of player salaries being reduced commensurate with shorter quarters, or has that all fallen by the wayside with the plan to play hundreds of rounds next year? But yeah, I'm guessing the AFL, which ultimately pays all players, isn't going to have the cash to splash in coming seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back