Prediction Wooden Spoon

Remove this Banner Ad

Just stack the backline against the eagles, make it hard for them to score. Let it be the ugliest game in history . A bit of rain will help too

Rhyce is from the swans, surely that’s one thing he knows how to do

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Except we suck defensively.
Rhyce has brought nothing from the Roos/Longmire defensive side.
We are giving up more points under Rhyce than we were under Brad.
Not to mention atleast we were aways in the top half of the table for scoring.
Even that has since dried up.

I mean how can you make the one thing you were meant to be good at worse and then go and * up the one thing that was actually working.

Get pick 2(will end up pick 3) and trade it for picks with the equivalent points value (say 10 and 19)

Head to the draft with the following:
Pick 9
Pick 10
Pick 19
Pick 20
Pick for Brown if traded.

We need 4 or 5 picks in the top 30.

This isn't a quick fix.

There are a number of flight risks at the top of the draft for us. Mcdonald, Thilthorpe are both from WA and SA respectively. We will 100% struggle to keep them after their initial contracts.

We should target Tanner Bruhn if possible.

Get this crap off here.

Ffs have some respect
No one on this thread has said they want it to happen whereas there are plenty of other threads where people are advocating losing every week to come second last. Not sure what's worse. Wouldn't mind there being an NBA style draft lottery to avoid this.

Get pick 2(will end up pick 3) and trade it for picks with the equivalent points value (say 10 and 19)

Pick 9
Pick 10
Pick 19
Pick 20

This isn't a quick fix.

There are a number of flight risks at the top of the draft for us. Mcdonald, Thilthorpe are both from WA and SA respectively. We will 100% struggle to keep them after their initial contracts.

I like your idea but no this trade year I reckon . A lot of these kids haven’t been seen on a footy ground for a year . It’s hard enough picking up the gun draft pick in a normal TAC cup season . Maybe the top 10 or so this year we will have a fair idea but when we get to picks 15-20 & above ? Who knows ?

Just stack the backline against the eagles, make it hard for them to score. Let it be the ugliest game in history . A bit of rain will help too

Rhyce is from the swans, surely that’s one thing he knows how to do

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Nekminit: A shoot-out vs The Wiggles.

I like your idea but no this trade year I reckon . A lot of these kids haven’t been seen on a footy ground for a year . It’s hard enough picking up the gun draft pick in a normal TAC cup season . Maybe the top 10 or so this year we will have a fair idea but when we get to picks 15-20 & above ? Who knows ?

Yep thats a fair call. If thats the case then Brown 100% stays.

Pick 9
Pick 10
Pick 19
Pick 20

This isn't a quick fix.

so you want to emulate Melbourne trading of 2013, let's see what the Magic Trade Dice thinks

1600128743475.png

(Log in to remove this ad.)

If we lose by 90 and Adelaide lose by 10 or less sure it could happen, it wont though.

If getting the spoon means we don’t have to be worried about being shoved back to Pick 3 due to Crouch compensation, then sign me up.

If Pick 1 lands us the gun we crave then no one will even remember who won the spoon in 2020.