Rising Star 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Outside of the tangible prize for winning it (I think it's cash for the players club they were drafted from) technically everything in AFL is just a game. Why care about any result?
Thats correct why care about a meaningless award that doesn't mean anything... More to life...

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
A lot of them do, they get some very nice performance bonuses from it and also helps with getting more on their next contract. If the award didn’t matter we wouldn’t have it.
They don't care about it trust me i know 2 winners of it..... they rather win a flag but you sound bitter cos you're player didn't win this week. Lots of players miss out every year so who cares besides full on crazy supporters who get upset about it when it's not important...

Go the Guts

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mighty Double Blues
They don't care about it trust me i know 2 winners of it..... they rather win a flag but you sound bitter cos you're player didn't win this week. Lots of players miss out every year so who cares besides full on crazy supporters who get upset about it when it's not important...

Guess what. You don't speak for all BF users or all players. Even if you know 2 who won it. There's dozens who have won it, and hundreds who have had nominations, and you would have no idea about all of them. So how about you stop trying to prove who you speak for, and allow the members here to have an opinion.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United

Gold Rocks

Club Legend
Oct 2, 2019
AFL Club
Richmond
Guess what. You don't speak for all BF users or all players. Even if you know 2 who won it. There's dozens who have won it, and hundreds who have had nominations, and you would have no idea about all of them. So how about you stop trying to prove who you speak for, and allow the members here to have an opinion.
Stop being bitter and get over it because its childish pathectic people like boak, smith and you who should know better. It takes away that Isaac Quaynor kids moment when he did nothing wrong but now has to read lots of tools complaining about it. Get over it....

Go the Guts

Premiership Player
Apr 2, 2009
Adelaide
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Mighty Double Blues
Stop being bitter and get over it because its childish pathectic people like boak, smith and you who should know better. It takes away that Isaac Quaynor kids moment when he did nothing wrong but now has to read lots of tools complaining about it. Get over it....

Jul 25, 2019
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Leeds United
Surely this should be over turned. What if thousands of dollars was put onto Sholl after his game gambling wise for the round nomination.
Could be a fixed nomination for financial gain because the facts clearly show theres no way he shouldnt have got the award.

AFL is so corrupt its disgusting.

Lol, you cannot bet on weekly RS Nominations (least as far as I know)

Everyone and their dog knows Sholl played brilliant game and hopefully will be a star of the future.

Chillax mate

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
Lol, you cannot bet on weekly RS Nominations (least as far as I know)

Everyone and their dog knows Sholl played brilliant game and hopefully will be a star of the future.

Chillax mate
Didn’t Tom Green have 30 touches as well? If they’re going on body of work give it to him or even Rivers who kicked a couple of crucial goals and had 16 touches. Who actually nominates the player each week?

Didn’t Tom Green have 30 touches as well? If they’re going on body of work give it to him or even Rivers who kicked a couple of crucial goals and had 16 touches. Who actually nominates the player each week?
He already has a nomination

Back