Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts TheBrownDog
Jun 15, 2005
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
AUFC, Everton, Sturt
I like it too.

I'd be even more annoyed it I was Teague because Eddie barely fired a shot.

MarcusP2

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
Adelaide
'wow, every time I positioned my body like this / tried this technique / got too far up the ground / ball watched I got killed. Better improve on those things!'

Not a hard concept. Why do you think project managers are big on 'lessons learned'?
A lot of posters believe this to be so. I can't work out how being pantsed and having multiple marks taken one-on-one against you and multiple goals kicked on you makes you become a better player. Anyone care to explain?

On Pixel 2 XL using BigFooty.com mobile app

Mego Red

The Artist Formerly Known As Kristof
10k Posts
Oct 3, 2003
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Soft spot for Brisbane
A lot of posters believe this to be so. I can't work out how being pantsed and having multiple marks taken one-on-one against you and multiple goals kicked on you makes you become a better player. Anyone care to explain?
Because they'll go through every moment with him in post game analysis, and show how he can improve body positioning and decision making.

Then they'll reinforce that through training, and the next time he plays he'll be tangibly improved.

This is why we give kids games. To try and fail, and then improve.

May 10, 2009
Adelaide Oval
AFL Club
Adelaide
188FD56B-7C69-48D5-B968-FDBFD28EFFF1.jpeg
League rankings from OTC last night highlighting our good form over the last 4 games, especially love that pressure indicator, something we weren’t great in even when we were a contending side

Aug 9, 2019
Victorian Central Highlands
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Panthers, GWV Rebels, Central Augusta
Are the last two rounds of the coaches votes blind until the winner is announced?
Looks like it though the only player that can beat Lachie Neale is Travis Boak who's trailling by 16 votes, so Boak probably needs to poll 2 B.O.G's and Neale play 2 ordinary games to lose it.

kulak

Premiership Player
May 16, 2006
Sydney!!!
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
GWS
Yeah I think a lot of people are having trouble distinguishing between being beaten vs being pantsed

To learn, ideally you are competing hard and it’s close but you lose on points

Whereas if you’re smashed like Jack Watts on debut then you learn nothing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Shaz2012

Cancelled
Sep 15, 2012
AFL Club
Adelaide
Maybe with Butts we were seeing whether we can function with Talia and Butts next season, after trading out Hartigan.

Perhaps not might have been the summation.

Personally I’d trade Talia if it involved an decent upgraded pick. Im his biggest fan which is why I’m suggesting he’s actually worth it for the right club. Should have done it with Sloane and/or Lynch. Now is the time we have to look 2-4 years down the track right now.

Back